Stress

I sighed .
Homework's , Homework's , Rugby Training , Homework's , Oh and Homework's .
I whined . I didn't have time for anything anymore . Not even for learning . I know we write a test tomorrow In Biologie but I didn't even know what we're writing about . I didn't even know what I was doing right now. I guess the subject is math .

*Knock*
"MUM , I SAID I CAN'T GO OUT WITH NELLI !
I DONT HAVE TIME ."
I screamed annoyed.
„Well I'm not your Mum ."
OMG. I turned around .
„I'm sorry Charlie. I didn't know you were it ."
„It's okay . You're good ?"
"Yes of course , why shouldn't I be ?"
"Nick . We had a date 30 Minutes ago ."
"Really ?"
I looked at him in shock. He nodded .
"I'm sorry . I'm really !"
"Nick, it is okay . Are you okay ?"
"I am, I really am."
He sighed before kneeling in front of me .
"Nick , you have the the biggest eye bags that I ever seen . Your room is messy and don't get me wrong, I love you but right now you don't smell good ."
I sighed .
„I just don't have time right now ."

„Look , what If I ask your mum if she can write you an excuse for the homework's for tomorrow and you go and shower . Meanwhile I will clean the room and then you go to sleep , yeah?"
Maybe Charlie was right and even If I want , you can't refuse Charlie's big blue eyes . I nodded and he smiled .
„Okay Love , then come on !"
He gave me a kiss on the head before he ran downstairs to my mum .

Charlie's POV
"Hey Miss Nelson ."
"Charlie , you can still call me Sarah ."
I will never Call her that , it just seems wrong.
"Okay, thank you."
"What's up Charlie , how can I help you ?"
"I wanted to ask you, if you can write Nick an excuse for his homework's . He's just really stressed and I don't think he will calm down before he knows that this is okay ."
She smiled . Oh Gosh I love Nicks Mum.
"Sure , I will give it to him tomorrow before school ."
"Thank you ."
I ran up again and in Nicks room . Where do I start?
I love cleaning , it's the only time in my life where I have the control . I opened the window to get fresh air in and then started to collect the dirty clothes from The floor and the bed .

I think most teenagers in my age would find that disgusting but It didn't bother me . I don't think I would do it, if it would be some stranger but it's Nick . I wear most of his clothes after he wore it . So there is no point In being disgusted by this . After I throw all his clothes in The wash machine, I started to make his bed and pack his Bag for tomorrow.

Short after I finished he came out of the bathroom .
His hair was still a little bit wet and he looked so much better .
"Thank you Charlie , you didn't need to do that for me ."
I did. That's the whole point of a relationship. He was there for me and I was there for him but I wouldn't discuss with him right now .
"I wanted to ."
He smiled .
"Okay now go in bed , rugby lad !
He nodded and I gave him a kiss before I made my way home, letting him rest for some while.

Eat and drink enough !
You are loved !!!

Byeee <3