Tarcy

My and Charlie's relationship got inspired from two persons . Just because of them I was brave enough to come out. They showed me that I wanted, what they have and these two were Tara and Darcy .

They were both my best friends since 3 years now and they haven't change a bit. Tara was still a little bit shy but also strong and brave . She was totally into watching Netflix with me all week long and talking deep stuff . It doesn't matter if it's about me or about my relationship to Charlie .
We just talk .
Darcy was still the loud , self loving and brave person that she used to be . She didn't talk to her parents much anymore but that doesn't matter to her.  She had us now, her new family . And yes she was totally into it .
She called Charlie , her gay little child . She even saved him like that in her phone and sometimes she stayed in our house for one week in a row and when she and Tara had once a big fight . She stayed here for 3 weeks with a few days off in between... and when she was here, slept in our bed with us . ( sometimes )
But it was cute and Charlie felt very safe with her and I did too .I didn't have the feeling , that I need to put my hand over my mouth when I laugh . But there was something even cuter .

They both together !
They were just cute , always touching each other . Like holding hands or an arm wrapped around their waist. They were definitely my Favourite couple ever ! Well beside Charlie and me of course.

Right now they were here to visit me and Charlie . Charlie was already asleep . He still gets tired very fast, when he had a lot of social contact. His head was laying on my shoulder and some of his black curls were in my face but that didn't bother me . Tara was drifting from sleeping to being awake since 5 minutes . She still try's to really watch the show but I am Sure she's asleep in 2 minutes, if not sooner.
Darcy smiled at her and caressed Tara's arm . She then give her a kiss on her forehead before realizing that I was starring at them .
She mouthed towards me :
Stalker
I tried my best not to laugh , so I wouldn't move that much .
You're just too cute .
I mouthed back. She smiled and looked for a short moment at Tara before whispering :
"I know ."

Happy Pride Month for every lesbian here !
I hope you enjoy being Tara or Darcy !
And Guys I know it's hard , the homophobic comments get more while Pride month but just remember , there's nothing wrong with you , that's their problem not yours .
Love you all ❤️🧡🤍💖💜