Peter 1.

Guys this is a suggestion from a lovely reader . Their name is @LanzeVincentGuerreaVa !

TW!

Charlie has this new friend .
His name is Peter .
Gosh he gets so on my nerves .
Peter just suddenly appeared and now their besties .
They tell each other everything like Why ? and of course he's like a model . Of course he can't be ugly .
No no, he needs to look good and Charlie needs to like him. I totally don't trust him . He just wants to make out with Charlie or something . I think Charlie realized, that I'm not happy about his new little friend because I was really annoyed as I left for work. But he's with Peter all the time and it's getting on my nerves. I knew I shouldn't be jealous but I couldn't help myself.

Charlie's POV
It ringed on the front door , so I got up to open it , expecting the post. I froze as I saw my visitor. Nobody else then fucking Ben himself. I tried to close the door but he stopped me .
"Could we please talk ?"
I sighed , this was such a bad idea . Nick wasn't even home.
"Yes , come in ."
I let him in and we got up in my room . We sat down .
"So what do you want to say ?"
Suddenly he leaned forward and tried to kiss me .
Wtf !
I pushed him away from me .
"Wtf STOP!"
He tried it again but I pushed him back .
"Ben Stop!"
He smirked at me, before pulling out a sharp knife .
"Hear to me Charlie . I don't think you understand what we're doing here . You're doing what I ask you too , not the other way ."
I gulped . I totally gonna die today . I felt how I started to sweat . God I don't want to die like this , not with fucking Ben .
"So , let's make out a bit . Just a bit , so we both can warm up for the following things ."
He pressed his lips on mine while the first tears started to escape my eyes .
I don't want to do this .
I don't want him anywhere near me .
I pressed my eyes together and tried to just let it pass , to accept the fact what was going to happen to me .

"CHARLIE ? WHERE ARE YOU ?"
I know this voice .
Omg !
I pushed Ben away.
"PETER ! PETER HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!"
It didn't took him 15 seconds and the door flew open . He stared at Ben who was already again above me .
"I think you should stand up ."
He said coldly to Ben . Ben stood up and laughed .
"What ?nYou want to fight ? Cmon then let's fight ."
"Charlie, go outside ."
I nodded while running downstairs for dear life .
I grabbed my phone . My hands were shaking so much but I tried my best to call 911.
"Hello , how can we help you ?"
"He-hello my , my name is Charlie .
Charlie Nelson and and ..."

Peter's POV
Gosh, why does this asshole needs to be so strong ?
I made a good first hit but after that , it didn't go well . He hit me more and more and I could just Weakly fight bad . He throw me against the stairs and I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I screamed and that was the moment, he seemed to realize what he has done or is doing . He looked around in panic and then just ran. I heard how the door flew open and then closed again.
"PETER ARE YOU OKAY ?"

Charlie's POV
Peter and I were sitting together on the Couch, while we waited for the doctor . I pressed a back of beans against his arm . We didn't have ice or something like that . I shrieked as the door opened .
Nick . Shit !
He's going to be so mad to see Peter here ! What should I do? I-
Nick came into the living room and just glared at Peter .
"Charlie, what is this ?"
"Please don't be mad !
Okay so Ben came and and he tried to rape me, I guess and then Peter came and he saved me . But he hurt his arm, while this happened and now we wait for the doctor and Please don't be mad !"
Nick stared at me again , then at Peter .
"Are you both okay or is one of you serious hurt ?"
"What ?"
"Are you hurt Charlie ?"
"No no I'm good ."
"Did you call the police already ?"
I stared at Nick . He wasn't mad , he looked concerned .
"Yes ."
"Okay uhm I'm going to call your therapist Charlie because I'm pretty sure you should talk to her and Peter should I call someone for you ?"
"No the doctor is one his way , thanks ."

2 hours later .
Nick and I sat on the couch . I was curled up on his lap, trying to progress everything that has happened today. He had his arms laying around me and his head was in my neck .
"I'm glad your okay ."
"I am too . But I am also happy you aren't mad . I thought you would break up with me, when you see Peter sitting on the couch with me ."
"Charlie , maybe I was a little bit jealous but I wouldn't break up with you, without letting you explain and as soon as I heard the name Ben , the only thing that mattered to me was that your okay .
And maybe you're right and Peter isn't that bad ."

I hope you liked it !
Happy Pride Day for the Polyamory readers !
I hope you had or have a great day !