He wrote me 1.

I looked on my phone :
No new messages.

Maybe my phone didn't show me that he wrote me ? I clicked on the chat , sighing as I saw no response to any of my messages. What a surprise. It was weekend and Nick gave me three Days ago his number but now he didn't answer .

I told Tao about it and he just said :
Charlie, he's straight and maybe out with his, soon to be, girlfriend. Stop, being obsessed about him. It's not healthy.

I groaned and let my head fall onto my pillow . HOW COULD I GET A CRUSH ON NICK NELSON ? What was wrong with me? My phone made a noice, telling me that I got a new message. I jumped up and looked at my screen .
Tao send you a snap.
I sighed letting myself fall on my bed again . That's how it went for the next 2 hours , then I just ignored the messages coming in, thinking they weren't from Nick anyways. That was definitely the worst idea I ever could have had.

I looked on my phone, after some time passed. Deciding that I should at least answer Tao.
4 Messages from Nick <3
"OMG !"
I jumped up, looking at my phone in surprise.
"You're Good?"
Tori looked at me confused, given that I made no noise the last hours.
"NO, NICK WROTE ME !"
I opened my phone and clicked on the chat .
"So you're together now ?"
"No! He's straight Tori! He's just a friend."
"Sure ."

Hi
Sorry that I didn't answer , I had something to do.
How was your day ?
Are you okay ?

My whole Heard melt at this moment .
( It really would so friends , flirt with me !)

No problem !
My day was good and yours ?

I'm totally in love with Nick Nelson.
And that was a big big problem .

Guys , is this one good ?
Idk and wich Heartstopper Charakter Are you ?