Rugby game 1.

"I hate you so much."
Tao let himself fall on the bench.
"Like I get it while school. You both see each other. You like him Bla bla bla but SUMMERBREAK?"
I laughed , patting his shoulders.
"Says the one , who forces us all to watch movies together, so you can see Elle."
"Shut up."

I watched as the rugby players run on the field.
"Where's Nick ?"
Tao looked confused.
"Aren't they all a bit old to play with Nick?"
"Well about that one...."
I scratched the back of my head, knowing that Tao was about to lay down and cry like a toddler , who doesn't get the sweets he wanted.
"Nick doesn't really play in that game."
"What do you mean Nick doesn't really play in that game ?"
"Well it would have been waaaay to obvious to go to a game , he plays in. So we're in the game before the game he plays."

Tao blinked a few times.
"I don't get it."
"Well he needs to come here at some point and then we're already here ... what a coincidence! Then we greet each other and suddenly we talk and all that without him thinking we would stalk him."
"Wait just to get that straight. I spend my summer break on watching old man play rugby so you can MAYBE see your crush, who plays MAYBE in the game after because maybe he's sick or who knows what!"
"You make it sound so desperate."
"Charlie. It is."
"No it's not."
"It is."
"I watched all Star Wars movies in one go, so you can lay your arm around Elle. You owe me one."
"The difference between us watching movies and whatever this is, is that I knew that Elle would actually be there."
"Still pathetic."
"Says the one in love with a straight guy."
"Shut up."

Tao and I walked towards the car if my dad. He would stay over the night, so we could watch some movies. This time without Elle.
"Hi guys, what are you doing here?"
I froze as I heard the voice. To be honest I thought he wouldn't turn up anymore.
"Nick !"
Gosh, why was my voice so high.
I looked at him in awe . It felt like I haven't seen him in ages. Well one week is long.
To my luck Tao realized I wouldn't answer and saved me from being embarrassed.
"Charlie and I watched a rugby game."
Nick raised an eyebrow.
"You did?"
"Yeah well obviously Charlie's idea. I would have rather slammed my tongue in the door but hey he's my Bestfriend."

Nick suddenly started grinning.
"You missed rugby, Charlie? Thought you don't like playing it."
I got red , realizing I really should have planned this better. Tao , now being Tao again , shrugged before excusing himself to go to the toilet . Traitor!
"Well Playing and looking are two very different things."
I gulped as Nick stepped closer. Why must he be so hot?
"Who won ?"
"Uhm... the ones in red I think."
Nick laughed before he suddenly raised his hand and slightly pulled on one of my locks. My whole body was in shock, not knowing how to act when his face was so close to mine.
"You enjoy watching ?"
"Uhm what ?"
"The Game Charlie."
"Oh yes of course."
"Some handsome players there?"
"Well they were kinda old."
Nicks grin widened.
"Yeah I assume you're more interested in boys our age."
"Sure."

We got interrupted by a loud noise. Nick let his hand sink from my lock, turning his head to where Tao appeared. He leaned closer before whispering in my ear.

"Next time you should come and watch my game. Since I'm the one you want to look at. Or am I wrong?"