Hospital

TW !

I caressed Charlie's hair . He looked so weak . Like all the live inside him was away and just his body was there but luckily it wasn't like that .
Charlie was here again .
In the Hospital .
He didn't eat enough and I hated myself for it . I should have tried harder to get him to eat . I could have done more . I should have realized it sooner.
And now he's lying here .
The nurse said he could wake up any moment and nobody could stop me from going away from him .
The only time I left him, since he's here, was when I needed to go to the bathroom . I did eat by him, I slept by him and I read by him . There was nobody who could bring me away from my Charlie .

Not Tao , Not Darcy and not Tori .
They all told me I should go home and sleep more . That they would stay with him until I came back. That me basically living here wouldn't help Charlie but they all didn't understand, that this didn't help Charlie but m. I needed him and I would stay by him. My heart stopped as a hand grabbed mine.
"Charlie !"
I looked at him . His eyes were open and he smiled weakly at me .
"Why am I here ?"
I sighed and let my head fall onto his stomach, still making sure to not hurt him.
"You collapsed because you didn't eat enough ."
He nodded .
"I thought that This would happen sooner or later ."
He said without any emotions, as if he would talk about a logical fact. I sighed . I hated how cool he was about this . How he just accepted his situation .
"Charlie , don't do this ever again !"
He nodded again, looking away from me.
"I try Nick. I really do ."
"I know , I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that ."
"I know how you mean it . I will not leave you , okay ?"
His thumb wiped a tear away from my cheek, making me feel weak but at the same time happy.
"Okay ."
"I love you Nick."
He whispered, closing his eyes again, probably because he still had almost no energy.
"I love you too."
I whispered back, afraid of breaking him with anything I say.

Okay guys what do you think is more romantic :
Holding hands or kissing ?
And Happy Pride day for the Non binary's !