Songs

This is requested from @user49878532

We were all watching TV together . Elle and Tao sitting together on the on site of the couch and Tara and Darcy on the other . I was sitting on Nicks lap on the floor while he laid his head on the coach . We really needed a bigger couch, so we ... well actually just Nick doesn't have to sit on the floor anymore. We were watching a horror film . I didn't find it dramatic but Nick was holding onto me for dear life and as the doorbell rang he literally screamed .
Such a Baby .
"Don't worry . I will go ."
I stood up and opened the door .

Oh shit . There was my manager . I write songs now since 1 year and it's going well . Some of my songs are really famous now . Even though nobody knows that I wrote them . I wrote even some about Nick .
The problem on the whole thing was nobody knows .
Well Tori Knows but I didn't tell her . She just found out with her "Big sister magic".
"CHARLIE WHOS ON THE DOOR ?"
I heard Nick scream.
"NOBODY , KEEP WATCHING !"
I turned back to my manager.
„Mr Foler what are you doing here ?"
"Charlie , I can't tell you who but a really big star wants you to write a song for them ! It's your chance ! But we need to start right now , they want it to be finished in one week ."
First of all , one week is too short . I need the music and the lines . Second that isn't how I work .
I'm not like : Oh let's write a song .
I wait until I have real feelings and then put them into it . I shouldn't have take me so much time to think on it because then it happens .

"Charlie Who's this ?"
Nicks arms wrapped around me from behind and he laid his head on mine .
"I'm Mr Springs Manager Sir and you ?"
No shut up !
"First of all what ? Second What does it looks like ?
I'm his boyfriend ."
"Oh so your Mr Nelson . I just heard good things about you ."
"Charlie could you tell me who this guy is ?"
I turned around to Nick before Taking a big breath.
"I'm writing songs ."
"What ?"
"I'm writing songs and and I don't know how it happened but people liked it and then famous people started to want them and now I'm professionally writing songs and I am sorry for not telling you . I just thought you would find it stupid .
Especially because I wrote a song about you and yes ."
I rambled like always when I'm nervous but Nick just stared at me .
"Uhm BTW I'm not writing the song ."
My manager sighed before saying .
"You know that's a mistake ."
Then he turned around and makes his way to his car .
"You write songs ?"
I nodded . Nick looked at me , then to my manager and then again to me . Then he shrugged .
"Okay . That's cool , I'm proud of you."
"Wait really ?"
"Yes of course ! I mean the love of my life is writing songs about me ! You need to tell me everything and wich songs are about me ! Omg Maybe is Taylor Swift singing a song about me ! That would be so cool ."
"Darling, Taylor writes her songs herself, you know that."
Nick turned around, acting like he didn't hear me and started singing in a voice, that sounded like a cat being stepped on.
"LOOOVEEERRR!"

Hey , I Hope you liked it and I hope I didn't disappointed the one who recreated .