The things I do for him

Charlie has been happy for quiet some time, which made him anxious.
Growing up he realized , that nobody could stay happy forever. At some point something would disturb this beauty and the longer it took the worser it would be. So , no , Charlie was not surprised to see him , as he passed the street on his way to Nick.

"Ben?"
I looked at Ben , who just emerged out of the dark , no only a few meters away from me.
"Charlie ?"
"What are you doing here ? I don't recall you living near..."
I stopped , not wanting to bring him into this conversation.
"Nick ?"
I sighed.
"Yes , Nick."
Ben started to step closer , making me take a step back.
"Well I do not live here."
He came even closer.
"But I realized there needs to be going something on between the two of you. You always seem so awfully close. I just wanted to congratulate you."
"Congratulate ?"
"For tricking yourself into thinking he cares for you.
I'm impressed but what are you supposed to do , when nobody ever cares for you."
"For me it seems like you talk out of experience."

Ben's smile fell faster than I could see.
"Charlie, I would be nicer to the people, who can spill your little secret at any time."
"Oh you wouldn't dare."
"I would."
Now I was angry. I stepped closer to him, my fish and balling into a fist.
"Ben, be careful or.."
"Or what ? You will cry ?"
"I will shove my fist so hard into your face , that you can't talk anymore."
Ben laughed .
"Oh please as if."
"You're right , I wouldn't ."
I smiled at him before stepping closer.
"But if you tell my secret , I tell yours."
"Nobody would believe you."
"They wouldn't until I tell them how you react to kisses or when someone tucks your hair."
I could see the anger in his face , which pleases me.

"Shut up, fagot."
"You call me a fagot ?"
I laughed.
"Imagine they're faces, when I tell them that you were so desperate to kiss a boy, that you forced me to kiss you ?"
"shut up ."
I stepped closer , my face so close to his that I could see his dimples.
"Tell me , Ben , how far would you have gone if Nick wouldn't have found us."
"SHUT UP."
I thought I would flinch but I didn't . I just smiled at him before I pushed him away from me.

"Just so we're clear , Ben. You mention Nick Nelson in any context to me, I will destroy your little pathetic life. I will not only tell the entire school what you did but I will get the security camera and show the tape to the police. Then you can enjoy you little kink in a cell for the next years."
I turned around and started to walk towards Nick's house , before I stopped , turning to him again.
"Oh and if you come close to me or any other of
My friend again, I will leak our chat on a new account."
I smiled at him.
"Have a good day , Ben ."

"Charlie ? Are you that ?"
Nick came running out of his room ,  smiling .
"Took you some while to come here."
I smiled back.
"Oh yeah , sorry , I forgot my phone and needed to head back before I could come here."
Nick smiled before looking around that his mom was no where near and then pressing a kiss on my lips.

Later we were laying in his bed. His head on my chest , making. His arm over my stomach. My arms wrapped around him. He was sleeping peacefully and meanwhile snoring.
I smiled at the warmth , radiating from his body to mine .
The things I would do for this boy.
I would do everything for him.