Dad 1.

I gasped loudly as I laid down the phone. I-, No, we waited for this call for a year and now it's here.
I'm going to be a dad !
What in the actual fuck. I mean that in a happy way .
Nick doesn't know yet. Omg ! Nick doesn't know yet !!! I can make a real baby reveal , which sadly wasn't an option.. because you know , we're gay .
Nobody's getting pregnant , we need to adopt a kid.
And now we're getting one !

They already gave me the informations .
A little girl , three years old, going to be four . She's blond and her name is Emily. I never heard an more beautiful name then Emily . The big question is , what am I going to do? I never thought about it because I thought I would never get the chance to surprise Nick.

It didn't took me long to figure something out.

We all know from my love to Nicks sweater . Well actually their also mine , I mean we're married .
His is mine and mine is also mine.
So I stole one of his sweaters and wrote on the back:
We're going to be dads !
This is actually so weird but also so wonderful. I fold the sweater and laid it on top of our bed as I heard the front door open .
"Charlie honey , I'm home !"
Of course he needed to be early, when I have a surprise . Normally he was almost always late.
"Hi Nick !"
"Where are you ?"
"Bedroom ! I have a surprise for you !"
"A surprise ?"
I heard him coming up the stairs . Nick was literally a child, when it comes to surprises.
"Yes !"
Nick opened the door . His hair was wet , like always after rugby. I told him to shower before he comes home, because he always hugged me and made me all sweaty, which was even though I love him, really disgusting.

"What for a surprise ?"
I stepped aside so he could see the sweater .
"You got me a sweater ? Awesome !"
He ran towards the bed and started to unfold it .
He looked at the front confused and a bit sad.
"Char, I'm sorry . I already have this sweater."
"Yes , this is your sweater ."
"What ? You're surprise is the sweater I already have ."
"Never said that the sweater is the surprise."
Nick looked at it confused .
"What do you mean?"
"Well, keep searching."
Nick looked around and then he turned the sweater around . He stared at the sweater and stared and stared . And then suddenly he started to smile and then he turned towards me .

"We're going to be dads ?"
I smiled .
"Yes , they called . We're going to be dads."
He run towards me and spun me around .
"Omg let me down."
He laughed .
"Charlie ! We're going to be dads ! Is it a boy or a girl ? How old are they ? A baby or a teen ? A-"
"Take a Deep breath Nick, I Tell you Everything.
It's a girl."
"A girl ! She's going to be my little princess . Should we buy her a pony ?"
I laughed .
"Her name is Emely."
"Aww such a cute name ."
"She's blond and around three , soon she's going to be four ."
He looked at me in disbelief .

"We're going to be the dads of Emely !"