Brutal Game

I groaned as I reached my house . It should be illegal to go home after a game, you should be driven.
I opened the door and screamed :
"Mum, I am home !"
"How was the Game Honey ?"
"It was okay ."

It wasn't . We lost and the other team wasn't really fair . My whole body hurts and I feel like throwing up . I made my way to my room and throw my backpack on my bed . Then I went to the bathroom .
I showered so hot , that my skin was red before changing in my Pajamas . I walked back to my room and let my self fall on my bed . I'm done for today.

5 Minutes later, I Heard a knock on my door .
"Yes Mum , you can come in !"
The door opened and I heard a quiet :
"Well, I'm not your Mum ."
I turned around and sat up to see Charlie standing in the doorframe .
"Hi , what are you doing here ?"
He wrapped his arm around his belly, so he could hide it from me. I hate it, when he does that. I couldn't understand how Charlie dislikes himself and his look. He is Beautiful. The prettiest person on the entire planet, if you ask me.

„Uhm , I saw the Game . Are you Okay ?"
I was so caught up in my thoughts, that for a short second I forgot Charlie. I cleared my throat.
„Oh Yes , I'm sorry. I Didn't saw you !"
"I- uhm , I didn't mean that . The Game was pretty brutal and I wanted to make sure you aren't hurt . Looked like that one guy tackled you pretty bad."
I looked in his big blue eyes and I couldn't . I couldn't lie to him .
"No, I'm not okay."

He immediately came to me and gave me a hug .
"Do you want to lay down ?"
I nodded , so he laid down beside me. I put my Head on his chest and his fingers moved trough my hair .
I love him .
I really do ...

So this was the 3 One shot .
I hope you enjoyed it .
Eat and drink enough !

Byeee <3