The whole night 1.

"MOVE !"
I screamed so loud , that it hurt in my throat, while I tried to move pass Nick.
"No , Charlie. Please ."
"Nick , move !"
"Please Charlie , I'm sorry ."
"I don't fucking care , move out of my way ."
"I know , I did a mistake ! Bu-."
"A MISTAKE ?
I was here , all night , worrying about you ! And after I called all our friends and our family , I worked on our wedding plan because we're getting married in 5 Days !"
"I know , love ! Please !"
"And what we're you doing ?"
"Charlie -."
Nick started sobbing, which made tears appear in my eyes.
"ANSWER my question !"
I-."
He sobbed again.
"I was out with Imogen ."
"AND ?"
"I was drinking ."

I sighed and ran my hands through my hairs . I didn't sleep for 22 hours and I'm so tired and pissed on.
"I will sleep by Tao and Elle ."
"No please ."
I tried to walk through the door but Nick grabbed my arm.
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME !"
"Charlie , please don't leave me . What can I do to make it up to you ?"
"Apologize ."
"I did !"
"NO you didn't .
All I heard was : Charlie don't leave me , please buhuuuuu."
I mean how can he not apologize ?
"Okay , you're right . I am sorry Charlie . Please don't leave ."
"No."
"What do you mean no ?"
"I mean No ! I want you to apologize because you're sorry and not because you don't want me to leave !"
"I am sorry Charlie ."
I looked away from him because I couldn't take it anymore . His eyes were red from crying . His hair was messy . And he looked so exhausted . And on the one side , it was my fault, but on the other side it was his !

"I spend all night. Writing wedding carts for our guests and you were out drinking ."
My hands were shaking in anger.
"I know , I kn-."
"Let me Talk ! And you didn't told me, where you were ! You didn't even told me that you wouldn't come home, I thought you were at work !"
"Charlie , I am s-."
"LET ME TALK ! You didn't call me , you didn't messaged me ! I was worried ! I called all our friends and nobody knew where you were and then I called our family ! Then I needed to lie to your family , so they weren't as worried as I was !"
Nick looked at me and it felt like forever, before he started to speak again.
"I made a mistake . I knew it isn't an excuse , it isn't even slightly good enough . But I'm sorry , I'm really sorry . Please forgive me , because I am really sorry."
I sighed and looked away because I couldn't take to look at him anymore .
"I will ... someday but I need some time ."
"I accept that."
I stared at our fridge .
"Will you stay ?"
I looked back at Nick . Nick , the love of my life . The golden retriever , who was always there for me .
"Yes , I will stay."
Nick started to smile .
"But if you ever do something like that again , I will kill you and believe me , I will get away with it ."