Shut up !

"I promise that the ending always stays the same , so there's no good reason in make believing that WE could EVER EXIST again ! I CANT BE YOUR FRIEND , CANT BE YOUR LOVER , CANT BE THE REASON WE HOLD BACK EACH OTHER FROM FALLING IN LOOOOOOVE!"
I chuckled while Nick was screaming the lyrics from Memories from Conan Gray , like his life was depending on it. He hopped on the couch and then back down , grabbing my hairbrush so he could act like it was a microphone and he a famous singer. He hopped on the couch again and started to sing even further .
"WITH SOMEBODY OTHER THEN MEEEEEE!"
Tori threw open the door, looking furious at Nick.
"Nick , I swear ! You shut up and you shut up NOW ."
I laughed even harder , so hard that I fell down from the couch .
"I swear to god , please start to fuck each other or something like that . Something normal people would do ! Just shut the fuck up while you do it !"
With that she closed the door and went back to her room, probably already searching for her headphones to ignore us.

"Did your sister just say, that we should start to fuck each other ?"
I nodded while standing up from the door.
"She's Tory , she says what she thinks . That makes her so cool ."
Nick laughed, dropping my hair brush.
"Yeah, she's really cool and she has cool hair ."
"Do you want to hang out with her or with me ?"
I said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.
"With you ."
"Well then come here ."
Nick grinned and came towards me and we started to kiss while he positioned between my legs .

Just me remembering you , that my new Fanfiction is online .