Nick's sweater

I made my way up to Charlie's room , knocking on the door.
"Charlie, you're ready? We're already late!"
Charlie opened the door , still in his pajama and his hair was completely wild . He starred at me in complete horror.
"I don't have anything to wear, Tao called me 3 times and asked why Were not there already . I'm freaking out!"
He ran back into his room and grabbed a whole stack of sweaters .
"They're all dirty , I can't wear them ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!"
I laughed and pulled my sweater over my head . I wore a T-Shirt under.
"Here, you can have it ."

I hand the sweater over to him and he looked at it , than at me and then at it .
"But our friends would recognize it."
I looked at him confused .
"I know ?"
He let the whole stack fall on the ground , now just holding my sweater .
"They would now that I'm wearing YOUR sweater !"
I nodded , still not understanding what exactly the problem was. He sighed .
"You're sure that this isn't embarrassing for you ?"
"Why should It be ?"
"Because yk then they would know we're dating like FR ."
I chuckled, making my way to Charlie, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Char , they have a game called : How much love bites does Narlie have ? I think they're already sure that we're together ."
He sighed .
"You're not embarrassed of me ?"
"Of course not !"
I pulled him even closer, smiling at him.
"I love you Charlie Nelson ."
"Nelson ?"
"Yes ,You're going to be Charlie Nelson in a few years ."
He blushed an buried his head into my neck.
"Cmon let's get your ready ."
He brushed his hair and I got a jeans out of his wardrobe . It took 5 more minutes until we're ready and then visited the others .