Camping 4.

I turned around with my pajamas in my hand.
"Like right now?"
"No, no, you can go shower before. I want to do too, just wanted to tell you."
"Oh yes, I mean okay."
I turned around again, making my way to the bathroom. Talk ?
What does he mean with talk ?
About what ?
Did he thought I could enjoy my shower when he just dumbed this on me ?
I certainly couldn't. I showered way too hot like I always did and then threw on my pajamas. My locks were still wet but I didn't care to dry them, so that Nick could go shower faster.
"You can go shower."
I murmured, throwing my dirty clothes on my chair.
"oh okay."
And then he was gone.
TALK? WHAT THE HELL DOES TALK MEAN NICK NELSON?
I threw my pillow trough the room.
TALK!
What the actual fuck.
"You're fine?"
I flinched as Tori suddenly appeared behind me.
"Yes, yes sure I'm fine."
She raised her eyebrow staring at the pillow on the floor. I picked it up.
"I'm fine Tori , I'm actually very great."
She took a big sip of her water.
"Sure."
Then she turned around and left. God , I hate her big sister thoughts.

I laid on my bed, playing Mario Kart as Nick came in again. His hair was wet as well.
"What ? You started without me? How dare you."
He grabbed the other switch remote and we started a new game. It was silent for along time.
"You wanted to talk ?"
I asked. Nick immediately drove Mario into one of the walls while I drove Luigi in the goal.
"That was cheating ! You distracted me!"
"No I didn't. I was winning anyways."
Nick laughed but then laid the remote away.

"Yes, I wanted to talk."
I sighed, laying the remote away too.
"About what?"
"So I tried to tell- No, better said to show you something the whole time and you're just ignoring it ! And I want to know what you mean with that ?"
I tilted my head to the side.
"Uhm by any chance , could you tell me what exactly I've been ignoring because I haven't even realized you try to show me something."
"But it was so obvious ! I touch you all the time and talk to you and -
And then I made this stupid plan with Tao , so we could cuddle and you just ignored it."
I stopped his rambling as I put my hands on his shoulders.
"Slow down Nick, slow down.
The tent was your and Taos plan ?"
Now he looked away in shame.
"I mean yes, it was."
"But why?"
I looked at him confused.
"Because I-."
He groaned and stood up and started to walk trough the room. Then he stopped and looked at me again.
"Because I like you Charlie. Obviously!"
I crunched my eyebrows in confusion.
"But I'm a boy."
"That's what confuses me too !"
We both stared at each other.

"You like me?"
"Yes, I do."
It was silent again.
"Do you like me too?"
My eyes couldn't leave Nick, he was still standing in front of me. His hair still wet.
"Of course I do."