Pathetic boy

I waited a street away. I knew that he was coming this way. Normally, I wouldn't do things like this but he messed with the wrong boyfriend and I'm going to kick his ass . I didn't okay rugby all my life just so I can't use it. I smirked as I could finally see him . I waited until he passed me and then walked behind him . It was so dark that he probably couldn't see me but he heard me .

"What the fuck do you want and who are you ?"
He snapped, while I laughed .
"Nick ? Nick Nelson ?"
"Ben."
"What do you want from me, you psychopath. It's in the middle of the night and I'm drunk . I just want to go home and sleep for 20 hours straight."
I laughed again , then I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against a wall .

"I want from you to listen closely , asshole .
You made Charlie's life a living hell .
You bullied him .
You kissed him, without his consent and as he said no, you kept going and then you did it again and that all, while making him feel like shit and verbally abusing him.
And I will say this one time to you , only one time .
If you don't keep your dirty fingers of my boyfriend , I will kill you . And I will do it , believe me but before I do , I will make your life a living hell like you did to him. You will suffer until you beg me to do it.
Tao said he will help me too .
So keep your dirty fingers of him and his friend's.
Don't touch him .
Don't talk to him .
Don't look at him.
Don't even think about him .
Let him alone !
Do you understand ?"
He looked at me in fear but didn't answer .
"DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND, BEN ?!"
"Yes I did ."
"Good."
I turned around and started to make my way back home, where Charlie was already waiting for me , thinking I was just out jogging. But then I stopped again and turned towards Ben, looking at him in disgust.
"Your pathetic Ben .
You're a pathetic little boy ."

Hey guys , could you do me a favor ?
Could you all write happy birthday in the comments ?
Someone in my family has her birthday on Sunday .