Valentine

To be honest , I don't quite understand the use of valentine . I mean sure , it's a day to show your partner a lot of affection and love . And yes I know , you don't have time for that everyday .
But wouldn't it be way cuter if you do that on a random day and not on the day everyone else does too ?
Still I feel unsatisfied as I wake up on Valentine and Nick isn't laying beside me . Of course I know he has an appointment today but still. I sighed , standing up and making my way to the bathroom. Brushing my tooth , pissing , washing my hands , washing my face . Everything like I do it everyday .
I wouldn't Say I get bored from doing everything everyday the same . It's better the way it is . The routine is helping me to not fall back in depressions.
I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, to get me some breakfast.

Nobody could believe , how proud it makes me to be able to make myself breakfast. To eat something even though nobody is watching me.
But something was different today ...
I didn't know what it was exactly but I felt it . As I looked around the kitchen , something catchend my eyes.
A note .
I made my way towards it and grabbed it.

„Dear Charlie ,

I know you hate Valentine but I couldn't help myself to at least write you something . I know we're normally not good in using our words but I will try to show you with this letter how much I love you.

I could tell you , why I love you.
That I adored you since the first moment I saw you , even though you're a boy. That I fell in love with your sarcasm . Or the way you tried to force me and Tao to be friends but still told Tori that we're just friends .

I could also tell you what I love on you. Your messy hair , which you always try to fix. Or the way you look at me , every single time . The way you scold at me when I swear .

Or I could tell you how happy I am , that we made it even through our hard history . Even though I told my mum, while trying to tell her what I feel , that I hang around Imogen because her Dog died. Or the anger I felt , as I first realized what you were going through and that you think you deserved it.

Or I could tell you how proud I am, of how far we've come .
That's a present , to wake up everyday beside you.
That I'm proud of you , for eating what you want .
That I'm proud of me, for finally accepting my own feelings .

But of course , I'm not gonna do that.
I know you would hate it .
I also know you're right now standing beside the table , blushing because you read this.

I love you Charlie ,
I really do.
Believe me .
With every part of me , every cell , every bacteria .
My whole body , my whole soul fell for you.
I love you,
Nick ."

"I love you too."
I whispered , even though he couldn't hear me right now.