Ben

TW!!!

"Cmon tell me Charlie , how can you even think that someone would like you ?"
"Let me alone, Ben."
"You know , you were a good side kick but nothing more . I kinda just made out with you because I felt sorry for you ."
I sighed and kept going, trying to ignore him as good as possible.
"Awww , You know it's true . Don't you ?"
I know it was true . I know I was clingy and stubborn . My eyes are ugly and my body is too. Even when my body would be perfect , my face isn't . Sometimes I just had the feeling my friends are my friends, so they could feel better about themselves.

I don't want to die .
There's so much in this world I still want to see and gosh I couldn't leave my friends ! But I felt lonely and unloved . Tao and Elle were literally together but just didn't call it relationship . Isaac has his book and is totally fine with that . Tara and Darcy are the perfect couple and then there was me . Just having a crush on Nick Nelson , who is straight .
Good job Charlie .
Why did I always need to fall in love with someone, who was just a little bit nice to me ? Why ?
"Answer me ."
My head hit the wall and I let a little whimper come from my lips . I felt the pain running trough my head.
"It's a shame , wouldn't you be so ugly . Maybe someone would like you but you are."
"M-my friends like me ."
"No they don't . And you know that ."
Tears started to flow down my cheeks . Turning my head away from him.
"Can you, please, let me alone ."
"No. I don't think I can . That would be so boring , wouldn't it be?"
Suddenly Ben got pushed against the wall, away from me.

"I think he said you should let him alone !"
Nick got between me and Ben, shielding me with his body.
"Go on , Fuck off !"
"Nick, I was just joking."
"FUCK OFF!"
Ben looked at him afraid, before running away.
"Charlie, you're okay ?"
Nick turned around looking over me, like he was checking for wounds.
"Yes, sure I'm fine."
Nick sighed, suddenly wrapping his arm around me and hugging me.