Jealous 2.

Hi , I just wanted to say that this is not the normal personality from Imogen!!!

What is he going to do ? He's not just going to be like : Oh Hi Imogen , I am Bi and BTW Charlie is my boyfriend.
Please tell me , he's not gonna do that. He opened the door and sat down next to Imogen . On the one side I was happy , he didn't do what I imagined but on the other side I was a little disappointed. I sighed before making my way to Elle and Darcy but before I could leave Him and Imogen , Nick griped my hand and pulled me on his lap .

Omg ! I mean the others are used to me sitting on his lap Because I normally always do . I just fell Safe in his arms but Imogen isn't used to it! I literally feel her eyes on me . Now it is to late , so ...
I buried my head in Nicks neck so nobody could see my head . It was probably red by now and nobody needed to know that. I just prayed that someone will start the film but No, of course nobody did.

"Uhm , what are you guys doing ?"
Oh Gosh. This was such a bad Idea . I should have never told Nick about my feelings . Now Imogen is gonna hate him for cuddling with me . He don't deserve that .

"Cuddling , what does it look like ?"
Does he have a dead wish ?
"I see that you're cuddling but why ?"
I heard Darcy's laugh and pushed my head a little bit up to see her . She had her right hand over her mouth , trying to hide her laughs . Tara meanwhile looked really proud at Nick . A little bit like A big sister does look at her little brother .
"Because Charlie is my boyfriend ."
Nick stated, while wrapping his arms around me.
"What ?!"
"I said Charlie is my boyfriend ."
"You're Gay ? But -"
„I'm not gay . I like Both , Boys and Girls."
"So I Didn't Imagine That you like me ?"
I turned my head abruptly to her . She didn't Say that .
"Didn't he just told you , I'm his Boyfriend ?!"
She looked so confused .
"But He likes girls Charlie, you aren't a girl . He doesn't like you ."

That's enough .
"First of all thank you for the information that I am not a girl . I didn't noticed."
That was the moment when Darcy burst out laughing .
"And He Said he's Bi . That means he CAN like Girls but right now he likes a boy and that's ME ! So please just shut up!"
I feel a little bit bad for telling her this . I mean can I be mad at her for trying to be together with him ? Shouldn't I understand this ? Maybe I made him uncomfortable with that. Gosh I'm an idiot , he will never talk to me Again .
"Look Imogen, we can still be friends ."
Nick said with a calm voice .
„But I like Charlie and that isn't gonna change . Okay ?"
She nodded .
„Okay , now all shut up and let's look the movie !"
Tao basically screamed before pressing the play button . Ten minutes Later I was crying again . This movie is so sad , I swear ! I snuggle with Nick as I felt his hot breath on my ear .
„You know ... It's pretty cute when you're jealous and after that I get cuddles . Maybe I should start flirting with the new boy in math ."
„Don't you dare !"