Scared

I was sitting next to Charlie, while we were watching Stranger Things. And it was scary ! It wasn't all the time but right now it was and then there was a Jump scare . I hate jump scares ! Why did they do this to me ? So as it came, I shrieked and grabbed Charlies hand . Charlie laughed .
"You're okay ?"
"No."
"Nick , it's just a show . Nobody can hurt you here ."
"I know ."
"Then why are you scared ?"
"Because it's scaring !"
"It's not !"
I crawled in Charlie's arm and put my head on his chest .
"Awww my little baby ."
He caressed my hair.
"Please just shut up ."

Charlie's POV
I kinda enjoyed Nick being scared . I know that sounds so mean but I don't mean it like that .
I'm just glad I can finally protect him too,
like he always protected me . Even though it was just a little but I could help him . I held him as tight as I could, while putting my head on his .
"Your safe , I promise ."
He nodded .
"Can you sleep here tonight ?"
First I wondered why because normally, I go home even though we watched something scary but then I realized Nicks Mom was gone wich means he was home alone .
"Sure , I'll write My mum ."
"Thank you ."
"No problem ."
I grabbed my phone and wrote mum .
Can I stay by Nick ?
He's scared alone.
M:Yes but do no nasty business !
Of course not !
I was kinda embarrassed that my mum thought Nick and I would do that as soon as we could but I tried to push the thought out of my head .
"Mum said it is okay ."
"Yeeees."
Nick pushed his head deeper in me . I don't know exactly what he was trying to do but I think he tried to crawl into me . But for me it didn't matter . He could crawl into me and kill me with it and I would be okay with it . I was so in love with him that I would let him do anything with me .
He was worth it .
He was Nick and I was Charlie and that is it .
That's the great love story .
We're the great love story.

Guuuuuys , HAPPY PRIDE DAY !
My Pan readers !!!!!
💖💛💙
And guess who's normally a Charlie but in point watching movies/shows Is a Nick ?!
And guess who has watched Stranger Things alone and is scared now ?
Where's my Nick who's not scared and can protect me ? Like can I have one ?