Weird guy

TW !

I looked at Charlie , who danced with Elle on the dance floor . I sat on the bar with Tao, cause we didn't wanted to dance right now and we talked about some things . Nothing really important , about College and our hobbies . But that changed as soon as I saw a weird guy approaching Elle and Charlie .
Tao tensed immediately.
"If he comes near Elle , I kill him."
Well he didn't came near Elle . He came near Charlie . He slapped his ass and before I could even react, Charlie pushed him away from himself but that didn't stop the guy . It took me a few seconds before my brain realized what was going on but the second I realized I was on my feets pushing through the crowd. As soon as I was close enough, I grabbed the arm of the guy and pushed him away from my boyfriend, making sure to get between him and Charlie.

"Hey . What the hell dude ?"
He pushed again my chest , as if I did something wrong.
"Don't what the hell me."
I hissed at him , ready to punch him if needed.
"What , I was just trying to have some fun with my boyfriend ."
I started to laugh .
"Your Boyfriend ?"
"Yes , my boyfriend , why ? You're homophobic or something ?"
"Well we seem to have the same taste in our boyfriends because I'm pretty sure that one is my boy and not yours ."
"Oh."
I laughed .
"Yes, oh. I think you should apologize now and then go before my hand lands in your face and breaks your nose ."
The boy immediately whispered a silent "Sorry."
and ran away after those words and because of that, I turned away and looked at Charlie .
"You're Good ?"
He nodded and I kissed his head .
"You want to go home and wash his hands of you ?"
He nodded again and I grabbed his hand .
"Cmon ."
We said our goodbyes to Tao and Elle and made our way home .

"Can you come with me ?"
Charlie looked on the floor shyly . I smiled and nodded . We made our way to the bathroom and showered . I hugged Charlie while he cried because of the boy and tried to help him wash his hands of .
I kissed him and told him that it is not his fault .
"I love you Charlie Nelson."
"Love you too ."
I smiled and hold him until he felt better . After that we got our clothes back on , well Charlie got a sweater of mine because he wanted to and I could never say no to him . Then we cuddled on the couch and looked a Marvel Movie . I'm pretty sure he looked it just because of Tom Holland but I accepted it .