Platonic Friends

Charlie was coming over In around 10 minutes . We were going to have a sleepover and watch a lot of movies and series . I was a little bit nervous TBH because I think I like him . Like Really much ...
I wouldn't say I'm gay , I like girls but Boys are cool too ! I sighed , don't think about that right now Nick . Not right now !

Charlie's POV
I was standing before Nicks Door . I just need to press the Bell but I couldn't . Nick tought We're Platonic friends but gosh I have a crush on him like really bad and He's straight .
Good job Charlie.

I got all the courage that I could get right now and press the bell . Not 10 seconds later , the door opens and I get run over from Nelli .
"Hi Nelli."
I petted her and she tried to lick my face .
"Nelli , stop eating Charlie !"
Nick laughed .
"Come In before she thinks you're her new toy ."
I nodded and made my way in the corridor . Nick closed the door and then looked at me .

"Hi ."
"Hi."
"Give me your back , I bring it upstairs."
"I'm not that weak ."
I grinned .
"I never said that !"
Nick laughed . Before I know what happens, he snap after my Back and throw it over his shoulder . Then he started to run upstairs .
"NICK !"
I tried my best to get it back but ended up with just accepting that he's carrying it . He let it fall on his bed and then grinned .
"Okay with which Movie should we start ?"
"IDK ."
"Harry Potter !"
I nodded and sat down on his bed before starting the TV. I sat down beside him , not sure how I can move without making him uncomfortable. Socializing is just exhausting.

Nick's POV
We started the first movie and after a while I saw that Charlie was sitting there like a stock. Nobody could tell me that this was comfortable. Okay ...
This is dumb and I'm going to regret that !

I slowly laid my arm around his waist and pulled him in my chest . I saw, how hard he was flushing and I was too .

Charlie's POV
WHAT IS GOING ON ?!
I just sat there and then boom !
Is this something platonic friends do ? I hope, I'm not too heavy .My Heart was beating fast . On the one side because I was laying on Nicks Chest and he was cuddly and sweet and I never wanted to stay up again but on the other side I was laying on Nicks Chest and I was heavy and he probably regrets to even touching me . I slowly lifted my head .

"Am I not to heavy ?"
He scoffed like I said the dumbest think he ever heart .
"Charlie , you're not heavy ."
"But-"
"If I would feel uncomfortable, I would push you away but ... I like it ."
His Checks got bright red and somehow this calms me down . I wasn't the only one , who was nervous .