𝘈𝘳𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘮

"I will eviscerate you, Drake!"

"I've got the holy water ready to go, you little shit! Try me, demon spawn!"

"With your lack of skills, it'll be super easy to dispose of you!"

"And I thought you and Cass getting into a knife fight was bad." Dick chuckled before grabbing Damian by his cape while I did the same to Tim and we both dragged them to opposite ends of the room. "Or me and Jason fighting each other until we passed out and you nearly killed us both."

"Can you two be civil for five minutes while we debrief!?" I exclaimed, hitting Tim upside in the head. "After debrief, you two can go back to maiming each other."

"Maeve, give me the rundown and schematics before this turns into a blood bath." Bruce said, rubbing his temples.

"Dick and I will enter Arkham from the sewers. You, Tim and Damian will keep watch from above while Harley and Ivy keep watch from the inside." I started and the hologram changed to a map of Arkham Island. "Katie, Selina, Steph and Cass will perimeter the island and keep watch while Oracle bypasses security so we can slip inside undetected. Alfred will keep watch of the cameras."

"Once inside, we beeline for the second Cave system in Arkham East and search for Joker's hideout." Dick continued, still holding Damian at arm's length. "Once we find it, we scour the place in search of Joker."

"If we can't find him, we destroy the place which forces him to crawl out from whenever he is. After that, it's all a waiting game."

"So we're all in agreement with the plan?" Bruce asked and we all nodded. "And if we need to get you both out?"

"There's something that triggers fireworks on the sole purpose of upsetting patients. I'll pull it if we need backup, but we should be fine... this is solely to gather information and destroy the place, nothing else."

"I need you both to stay sharp and keep an eye on each other. There's more at risk now with you finishing your first trimester."

"We went to the doctor this morning and the little acrobat is as healthy as can be." Dick assured and they all nodded. "But I'll keep an eye out like always."

"Tim, you seem worried." I said and gestured for him to come closer. "You okay?"

"I don't like this, Mom."

"Neither do I, but I know these hideouts like the back of my hand. Besides, Boy Wonder over here loses his composure whenever someone breathes in my proximity. Which means I should be okay."

"Is that why I see gas masks on your belts?"

"Like I said, Boy Wonder goes feral."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"Alright, Oracle. We're in."

"We're making perfect time. Scanners aren't picking up your movements, so it should be safe."