𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘢

a/n: my fyp on tiktok has been FULL of DC angst. so enjoy me moving said angst and depression to this season.

"Oh, you look-"

"Oh, you look-"

"Not a word. The flight was delayed twice and I had to do my makeup in the car. I haven't showered and I reek." I grumbled, throwing down my bags in the hotel room. "Next time, we're taking the fucking company jet."

"Dress is here safe and sound." Artemis called out and I nodded. "If you shower now and don't wash your hair, I can help fix your makeup and hair and we'll be on time."

"I have to shave my legs, Artemis. Because somebody picked the wrong dress and had to pick the one that shows my legs."

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll help you shave. I have an extra razor." She sighed and dragged me to the bathroom.

"Hold up. You're helping her shave her legs?" Connor asked and we both nodded.

"Remember the time she was in a slump for two weeks and didn't shower? Zee and I gave her an everything bath." Artemis shrugged and shut the bathroom door.

"You had to bring that up?" I grimaced.

"Eh, gives those boys something to think about for an hour. That's not my problem."

"You do realize my fiancé needs little to no motivation, right?"

"Again, not my problem."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"Worked your charm?"

"Yep, and I'm getting nothing. These Markovians are hard to break... Even raised my dress and everything."

"Showing your ankles like a Victorian whore." Barbara teased through the comms and I scoffed.

"Ma'am, these legs made the baddest crooks of Gotham pass out. There's a reason I do squats and my workout consists of mostly legs." I defended and Artemis snickered, passing me a flute of champagne.