𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

"The natural disasters have escalated

"The natural disasters have escalated. The rest of the League is spread thin, saving lives across the globe."

"It's Black Beetle's MFD's. The Magnetic Field Disrupters the Reach seeded at multiple locations across the Earth. They're causing a deterioration of the planet's magnetic field, which in turn is causing these not-so-natural disasters. I can locate all the MFD's, but each is defended by beetle tech drones programmed to run interference until the MFD can build up enough steam to go chrysalis and end the world."

"How do we shut them down?" I called out from a separate computer, trying to run a facial recognition on the Arkham Knight but getting nowhere.

"I don't know. Because Black Beetle didn't know... There's no failsafe. This was an endgame." Jaime sighed.

"Your obsession with the Knight has gotten worse since he tried to kill Robin, funny girl. I need you to focus on the bigger picture here." Dick sighed, trying to pull me away from the computer.

"This asshole doesn't get to win like this. I will find out who he is." I said as the screen disappeared. "He knows my identity and sounded like our Jaybird, bird boy. I can't let that slide."

"I'm not saying to ignore it. I'm just saying we have a bigger issue to face right now than the Knight."

"So I put a pin on it?"

"Until this is over and we're home safe. Then, the Knight better count his days. Asshole won't be living for long after he hurt our baby wing."

"I think I can live with that."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"Every single Magnetic Field Disrupter must be disabled before they chrysalis to guarantee Earth's safety. Each MFD is protected by multiple beetle tech drones, And each drone is the equivalent of a beetle warrior. Blue Beetle has located 20 MFD's around the world. There's 40 of us assembled here, so you'll be in squads of two."

"Already know who I'm teaming up with." Dick whispered and I elbowed his side.

"You will all be issued multiple Reach tech eggs Containing my anti-Reach virus software. While one hero runs interference with the drones, the other only has to physically touch his or her egg against an MFD to disable it." Luthor continued and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"I'm trusting him why?" I mumbled and Barbara chuckled.

"His world too, Domino. You think he'd want it to turn to dust?"

"Good point."

"Ladies and gentlemen, the fate of the world is in your hands." Captain Atom dismissed us.