𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳

"Remember, this is primarily a recon mission

"Remember, this is primarily a recon mission. We wanna discover all we can about the Kroloteans' invasion strategy... before we shut them down and deliver them to the Green Lantern Corps."

"Don't say the R word, please. Because we all know that it never ends as recon and something explodes somewhere." I groaned and winced when Barbara tightened the bandage on my thigh. "That hurts, y'know?"

"It should." She rolled her eyes with a small smirk.

"Drop zone, Gamma." Dick called out and Bioship opened a latch.

Bruce and I dropped down and took down Manta's goons with ease as Dick landed Bioship.

"Thirty seconds... that's a new record." Tim nodded impressed and I smiled. "And now?"

"Now, we blast this door open, baby wing."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT RECON MISSIONS!?"

"We're literally a recon team!"

"That clearly doesn't specialize on the covert or recon!" I yelled, swinging the crowbar at one of Manta's goons and broke the helmet.

"Heads up!" Dick called out, holding a grenade and I ducked just in time. "Hey, you think we should get a dog? We have the yard for it."

"Why are we having this conversation now? And we haven't been living in that place for a year." I groaned as we stood back to while more goons circled us. "We don't have time for a dog!"

"Of course we do!" He shrugged, gesturing for both of us to jump from the catwalk.

"Nightwing, in what world do we have time for a dog? We barely have time to take care of ourselves for the love of God." I rolled my eyes, jumping from the catwalk and threw a grenade at the Batarang Bruce threw. "And BOOM!"

"Nightwing to Delta squad, enemy is attempting escape. Request backup."

"Why does something always have to explode or be on fire when Domino's around?" Tim sighed and I grinned.

"Because arson is my second favorite activity, Robin."

"I'm scared to ask the first."

"Maiming people." Barbara answered just as Cassie, Diana, Connor and Clark arrived. "Looks like we get a break."

"What? Maiming people's too hard on you, Batgirl?"

"You wish, Domino." She smirked and we both laughed.

"I had not believed Nightwing until this moment." I heard Orin say and turned to see Kaldur without his helmet.