𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵

a/n: last chapters of Season 1 before the chaos that is the five year gap commences.

"Can't believe it's been over six months since we all stood here

"Can't believe it's been over six months since we all stood here... now, one of us is a League Member."

"It's been a crazy six months, huh, Domino?" Dick mused and I nodded with a laugh. "No one will call him a sidekick anymore."

"Since when is being a sidekick a bad thing? You sidekicks were my inspiration." Raquel asked and we all shrugged.

"You're still new... six months ago, Roy, Wall, Kaldur, Robin and I were in this very spot. He said that we wouldn't be anything more than sidekicks. He left and we went to CADMUS and rescued Connor, formed the Team against the League's wishes and here we are." I explained and both her and Zatanna widened their eyes just as Dick's gauntlet blinked.

"So, you four are the founding members?"

"Yep... craziness and all."

"Ah, yes. How could we forget Domino passing out every five minutes and had to be carried?" Wally mused and I rolled my eyes.

"It was the Venom! I had no control over it! Plus, we were mind controlled for a bit and almost cloned!"

"You were what now?" Artemis butted with wide eyes. "Another you? Another Robin? As if one wasn't enough!"

"No time to chitchat. We've gotta go." Dick interrupted and grabbed my hand. "Call the Bioship. We leave in ten."

"How bad is it?" I whispered as I grabbed a pen and paper. "Red may be a Leaguer, but he's still one of us. He deserves to know why we're not here to congratulate him."

"I think Cheshire is dead... it's bad." He frowned and I tensed. "I... I don't know how to tell-"

"Let's not jump to conclusions and get moving."

Congrats on joining the League, Speedy!
Out for a stroll.
Be back soon.

~Domino.