𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

~Domino's POV~

~Domino's POV~

"Robin? Robin, come in!"

"Mae! Is Alfred-"

"He's gone! One minute, he was telling me that he made a pie while I walked to the Zeta because I was spending the day with Cat, the next is static! Cat's gone too!" I yelled, breaking a window and climbed into another house. "KF called and told me to collect kids around town. I'm sending them to the Academy and then I'll Zeta over to the Cave. Babs is there and offered to help."

"I think Gotham's gonna be quiet for the first time in years." Dick mused and I scoffed.

"Funny. You're a funny guy."

"Pretty sure that's all you, funny girl. Call me when you're about to Zeta over. Zee and I are trying to ge to the bottom of this and I think she's having a breakdown."

"Will do, birdie... tell Zee I said hi and to calm down." I smiled and hung up the transmission. "Anyone in here? I come as a friend, I swear! I come on behalf of Batman, promise!"

"Batman?" A boy appeared from behind a broken couch and I nodded. "I've seen you around! You're... don't tell me because I know this!"

"Why don't you tell me your name first, and we'll go from there?" I offered, crouching in front of him and held out my hands.

"My name's Jason Todd!"

"Alright, Jason. You figured out who I am yet?"

"You're the girl that always hangs with Robin, aren't you?"

"Okay, I find that completely offensive, just so you know. I'm perfectly fine in-"

"Domino! Your name is Domino!" He grinned and I nodded.

"You've seen your parents, Jason?"

"No... I-I don't have any, I'm in the System." He shrugged and looked down. "I heard a few cars and thought it was CPS again..."

"Hey, that's alright. I don't have parents either." I grinned, brushing the hair away from his forehead and took off the jacket I wore over my suit and offered it to him. "You cold, Jason?"

"Aren't you Batman's kid?"

"Adopted. My real parents are assholes."

"Must be nice being adopted by a superhero."

"Eh... it isn't all what it's cut out to be." I shrugged and wrapped the jacket around his shoulders. "How old are you, Jason?"

"11. Your turn." He smirked and I laughed, escorting him out of the house.

"13, almost 14... you break into the house?"

"Yeah... but I had common decency in breaking a doorknob and not a window." Jason sassed and I gasped dramatically.