𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

a/n: next chapters regarding this episode will be longer and have POV switches from Maeve to Dick.

"Happy adoption day, Miss Maeve

"Happy adoption day, Miss Maeve."

"Thank you, Alfred!" I smiled, sitting on the kitchen island next to Dick. "Where's Bruce?"

Alfred just smiled slightly and passed me two huge boxes, a bouquet of flowers and a note.

Happy adoption day, Maeve.

So sorry I'm not there, but I'll explain everything in the Cave later.

One of the boxes is from me, the other Selina left it this morning. It's from Harley.

DO NOT open it until I come to the Cave later.

I'll make it up to you when this is over, I swear.

Love,
your dad.

"At least he's starting to say it more." Dick butted, reading the note over my shoulder before giving me a hug. "Happy adoption day, Mae."

"Thanks, Dick." I smiled, opening the box from Bruce and a lot of balloons popped out and a golden necklace with my initial covered in diamonds and another note were tied around it.

One carat for each year you've been home. And your initial to remind you that you're my kid until the day I die.

Happy four years, Maeve.

And thank you for giving me a chance to be your father.

~B.

"Selina always said that diamonds are a girl's best friend." I mused, rummaging around the box to find a stuffed bear with a carved smile like mine and holding a small bat.

"I helped make that one." Dick grinned, making me laugh.

"Figured as much."

"And I made your favorite breakfast." Alfred called out, handing me a plate. "Smile pancakes and-"

"Bacon for hair... you're the best, Alfred!"

"Happy four years, Miss Maeve." He smiled and I jumped out of my seat to hug him.

"Thank you, Alfred."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

Recognized: Domino, B-001
Recognized: Robin, B-01

"Happy adoption day, Domino!"

"What's all this!?"