𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥

"Why did I see everyone storm off? I literally just went to the bathroom

"Why did I see everyone storm off? I literally just went to the bathroom."

"Looks like living together is taking its toll on everyone." Roy shrugged, untying his mask and I scoffed, locking the door of our compartment on the train.

"You do know I can sniff out a liar in less than three seconds, right? I was trained for that." I said and grabbed my make up bag, pulling out liquid latex, cheek prosthetics and spirit gum. "And I know more than I lead on... it's about the mole, right? I mean, that's the only reason you joined according to what Robin told me."

"I don't know how you can trust them so easily, Domino."

"Call me Maeve, Roy... and it's because I fought side by with these people for months. They've had my back and I've had theirs."

"Especially knowing that-"

"Artemis is Sportsmaster's daughter, Connor is a clone that could have programming we don't know about and Megan is a niece that Manhunter found out he had just weeks before she came to Earth?" I interrupted and he widened his eyes. "Like I said, I know more than you think I know."

"I don't understand how you and Robin could be so calm about this." Roy shrugged, sliding down to the ground.

"I'm the Joker's daughter. Hasn't it ever crossed your mind that I could be a traitor?"

"Once or twice."

"It's the same as me saying that you're the mole, Roy. I mean, you did give us more than enough reasons to doubt."

"I didn't-"

"You joined us outta the blue after your existential crisis the day we went to the Hall. The very same day you said that we'd be nothing more than sidekicks... not to mention that every time we tried to recruit you, you shut us down. You may be our friend, Roy, but that doesn't mean you're a saint and that we shouldn't suspect you." I pointed out and stood up after applying my prosthetics. "How do I look?"

"Normal and it's freaking me out. I'm used to your freaky smile." Roy shrugged.

"So am I." I shrugged, looking at myself in the mirror. "I don't like it... I look strangely normal."

"Didn't you say you had three facial reconstructions?"

"Yep, but J cut up my face again not too long ago and we're back to square one. It wasn't so bad and nothing Bats couldn't stitch up, but still."

"I think this is the first time I heard you say that you don't like looking normal, Maeve."

"Guess I've started to make peace with it."

"Took you long enough."

"No kidding."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚