𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺

"Superboy, the goal is escape. Not to bury ourselves here."

I groaned softly and opened my eyes, only to see Dick standing in front of me as Superboy finished off the giant Genomorphs that we're blocking the elevator.

"He has anger issues." I mumbled, making all of them turn to me. "Uhhh... hi?"

"Welcome to the land of the living, Domino. Had a nice nap!?" Kid exclaimed, but Dick hit him in the head.

"I gave her the shot which makes her drowsy. Combine that with the shock from the pod and the blood we lost. I consider it a miracle she woke up this fast." He scoffed and helped me stand, placing one of my arms around his shoulder and Kid grabbed the other doing the same. "You alright, Domino?"

"Nothing I haven't endured before." I shrugged as they helped me walk to the elevator. "How are we going to do this? I can barely walk on my own!"

"We'll each jump a floor and help. You'll be fine." Kid assured, jumping to the first column and held out a hand.

"Too slow." Superboy grumbled, gesturing for me to hop on his back and jumped to the elevator shaft, flying to at least thirty levels above before gravity pulled him back down. Luckily, Dick threw a Batarang for him to hang onto. "Superman can fly. Why can't I fly?"

"Don't know," Kid says, drawing Superboy's attention to him and Dick who are standing on the level just below us. "But it does look like you can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Still cool."

"Guys, this will have to be our exit!" Dick exclaimed, pointing at the elevator that was about to crush us.

"More Genomorphs!" I yelled once we were in the hallway. Superboy tightened his grip around my ankles and sprinted in the other direction yelling orders, only to be met with a dead end. "Oh, this is perfect... Robin, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Way ahead of you, Domino." Dick smirked, opening the vent with his grappling hook.

"I can't carry you in there." Superboy admitted, gently setting me down.

"It's alright. Crawling inside vents is my specialty. Follow me."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"I hacked the motion sensors! Still plenty of them between us and out."

"Great, and I've got room to move." Kid grinned and turned around. "Ready for a speed round, Domino?"

"You're kidding?" I asked just as Aqualad picked me up and set me on Kid's back. "Am I gonna vomit?"

"Not if you close your eyes." He smirked and took off, knocking Genomorphs along the way. "Having fun?"

"Not really." I called out, just as he stopped in front of a locked door.

"We're cut off from the street." Aqualad grumbles annoyed as he, Superboy, and Dick run to catch up with us.

"Can't hack this fast enough!" Dick yelled in frustration and knocked down a door. "This way!"

Wrong way because now we're surrounded by Genomorphs and Guardian.