𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

a/n: i'm just slowly but quickly preparing you all for the most heartbreaking chapters i've ever written.

Jason's POV

Jason's POV

"Robin! We need your help!"

"Nightwing, I've got homework and it's my turn to clean the Cave."

"Raincheck it! I'll do it when we get back!" Dick yelled and Alfred raised his eyebrows. "God, why does Batman have to be in fucking Germany for the week."

"Nightwing? What is going on?" Alfred asked, tracking his location on the Batcomputer and gestured for me to suit up. "And why are you in-"

"It's Joker! He's escaped again and gonna blow it up... said something about ending her where it all began... look, I've got my hands tied with his goons so Domino chased him and now I can't find her."

"How do you lose your girlfriend?" I chuckled and heard him groan in frustration.

"She's gone psycho and slippery! Look, she's inside Ace Chemicals but these assholes won't let me get through, little wing. I need you to help me out here." Dick begged and an explosion was heard. "Dammit... DOMINO!"

"What happened!?" I yelled, struggling to get my tights on.

Finally upgraded to the long pants and it's killing me!

"He blew it up... and Domino's inside!" He shrieked and all you could hear was fists and his escriba sticks hitting the goons. "Where the hell is she!?"

"I'll be there in three."

"Hurry, little wing. Clock's ticking and this is the prime place for her PTSD to kick in."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"Nightwing? Nightwing!"

And right on cue, Dick drops face first onto a truck and fell to the ground in front of me.

"Not. A. Word." He groaned and stood up, soot covering his entire face and suit. "I called the fire department, but the traffic's insane and can't get here in time."

"And Domino?"

"I can barely see inside from the smoke, but I heard her scream." He said just as Wally sped next to us with Kaldur, Connor, Megan, Roy and Artemis. "She's inside."

"And you're out here chatting?" Connor scoffed.

"Link us up, Miss M. I'm going in." I called out and ran inside the building while pulling out an oxygen mask.

"Domino? You there?"

"DOMINO!" Wally yelled. "Domino, it's us... we can't find you if you don't tell us where."