𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯

"Kaldur, Artemis, I'm getting suspicious activity three clicks north of your location

"Kaldur, Artemis, I'm getting suspicious activity three clicks north of your location."

"Kid's handling it. Thanks for the heads up!"

"Zatanna, you'll find the rendezvous on the right."

"Thanks, Domino!"

After being benched by Bruce and various screaming matches over the past couple of weeks, we came to a compromise.

I won't be joining him in Gotham unless he really needs me and I can continue Jason's training in the Cave when Dick voiced that he eventually wants to hang up the Robin mantle.

Which practically forced Dick to spend most nights on patrol in Gotham while I handle the Team and Jason.

"We got the drive! Thanks a ton, Domino. Shame you couldn't join this time." Wally called out and I laughed.

"I've got my hands tied over here... nearest Zeta is a few clicks out. I already sent the location." I smirked, watching Jason beat up a punching bag with a pair of escrima sticks. "You're getting stronger, Jay. Aim for the chest this time!"

"How's Rob?"

"Joker escaped so they're dealing with it. Better them than me, honestly."

"And Harley?"

"Heard from Cat she's going solo, which is good for her. Maybe I'll pop by to visit her soon." I shrugged, picking up a staff and walked to the mat Jason was training in. "You guys at the Zeta?"

"Yep, SB and M'gann are on the Bioship." Artemis called out and I nodded, getting a call from Alfred.

"Hurry up, I need to see what's on that drive." I hung up and answered the other call. "Yes, Alfred?"

"Miss Maeve, you and Jason need to come to the hospital right now."

"Is Bruce-"

"Master Dick got shot by the Joker I'm afraid. Master Bruce is formulating a cover story as we speak." He said and we both dropped our weapons.

"We're on our way."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"Maeve! We just got here. How's-"

"I just got here as well. I don't know what's going on or how it happened." I choked out as Zatanna and Raquel hugged me tight. "I'm gonna kill him one of these days, I swear."

"We'll help burn the body when you do." Connor assured.

"Miss Maeve, Master Jason... he's asking for you both." Alfred said and smiled softly. "I'll tell Master Dick his friends are here to see him as well."