𝘈 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦

a/n: consider it a filler because i lowkey hate how it turned out.

writer's block, work and exam season have been kicking my ass, I'm sorry.

and i'm aging up damian because it'll make sense in the future. (dick is canonically 21-22 in S3 of YJ and their age difference in the comics is about 8-9 years, so i'm sticking to that since i plan on adding some stuff from the DCAU)

 (dick is canonically 21-22 in S3 of YJ and their age difference in the comics is about 8-9 years, so i'm sticking to that since i plan on adding some stuff from the DCAU)

"Pack your bags, baby. We're going to see your oldest son."

"Dick, not now please. My head's killing me." I grumbled, pulling the blanket over my head but it was yanked off. "Okay, you're sleeping outside tonight."

"Dude, and you seriously plan on marrying that in a few months?" Connor laughed and I flipped him off. "By the way, we know Jay's alive. Boy Wonder fessed up and said you needed help."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Megan asked, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Nobody's fucking business, that's why." I spat, reaching out to grab the crowbar on my bedside table. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Mae, stop wallowing in your self pity and get your shit together." Artemis rolled her eyes and I scoffed. "You've kept all of us in the dark about Arkham."

"With good reason. And I'm not wallowing in my own misery, mouse. I have a killer migraine from a work meeting today and Bruce getting on my nerves."

"Give me a few minutes? Get Bioship ready and we'll be there in a few." Dick said, pushing everyone out of the room and locked the door. "Talk to me."

"Bruce sent two Hermes bags to my office along with the most expensive flowers I've ever seen and there's a matte black G-wagon with white seats in the garage."

"Typical Bruce, apologizing with gifts."

"But this isn't something a new car will fix, Dick. It's about the death in our family... To me, it's so much more than this."

"It's so much more for all of us too, M." He sighed, sitting next to me and took the crowbar. "We all failed and we're paying the price now... especially Jason."

"Jason's paying the price of one second of hesitation. And Talia and Ra's are practically keeping him hostage."

"We'll go there, see the playing field and then come back for him. Jay knows we won't ever fully abandon him."

"I just have two conditions." I sighed and stood up.

"Shoot."

"They don't get involved with us and Jay and hand me some Joker Venom because my migraine is killing me and I might kill someone in the process."

"Now would that be so bad?"

"For us, not really. For Bruce... catastrophic."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚