Ep 47. Reunion 2

They were sitting in the small cafeteria of Hospital... Taking the sip of his cold coffee Seokjin was seated opposite to Taehyung, holding a cup of hot chocolate he was thinking something...until his thoughts broke by his big brothers voice "You still like hot chocolates?" Seokjin asked moving his eyes from a cup of hot chocolate to Taehyung...An instant smile appears on his lips, making Taehyung's bread cheeks blow and Seokjin love this view of him...He nods saying it like a child "Yes..i love it" Seokjin chuckles when he moves his neck cutely..."Don't act cute okay I'm still not accepting you" Seokjin said sternly but still smiling...his words made Taehyung's smile drop... instantly a regret spread on Taehyung's face as he lick the dryness of his rosy lips... Seokjin eyed his little boy and noticed the change in his expression which also affect the environment...but being the strict big brother he didn't said anything and appreciate silence...

He looked down while Seokjin was noticing his moves "Hyung!" A slow voice echoed between them and Seokjin looked at Taehyung....after speaking Tae lift his chin up to meet his stern gaze which was already on him..."I'm sorry" he paused after this and Seokjin's slightly wide eyes stare at him in disbelief...he couldn't believe this change in Taehyung, who always punish others for his own faults....Taehyung again began to speak.."I'm the one who's at fault and you have full rights to get angry on me...i was the one who accused you for hating Yeri but i didn't knew she was the one who killed our mother...i was living with my own mother's killer, called her mother, gave her the place which only belongs to Eomma... I'm regretting my past...it hurts hyung...but please forgive me...Today I'm here because I felt that you were right...and now you told me her truth it's making my blood more boiled with revenge...i never thought i would be decieved so badly..." His eyes were showing pure regret and he was totally boiling in anger but in response Seokjin just stare at him...as a big brother he knew someday his little boy will be decieved by her so they left him on his own and give him time to grow...he will come to them regretting one day...he knows....and that day is here.

Getting no response and only the speechless gaze Taehyung looked down in regret of speaking too much..."it's okay if you don't wanna accept my apologies" he mumble and Seokjin scoff in disbelief...A hint of anger covered Seokjin eyes and he look back at Taehyung..."Do you even know why that women is asking for y/n to bring her? do you even know why she sent you there and not Yoongi even you both have grown in the same place...Do you even know why you hated y/n at first place..Do you even have any idea Kim Taehyung why you didn't get any hate back from that innocent soul when you were making her suffer who was silently bearing your tortures." Seokjin's voice was loud but he was speaking everything slowly...he was strongly making Taehyung drown in his bad deeds...Taehyung felt stinging pain in his heart and got afraid that how he would tell Seokjin that he's in love with the same innocent soul...but still Taehyung is unaware of Y/n's dark past where Seokjin know everything that happened to her till now...Being the family friend to Jungs Family Seokjin is the most trusted man to Seong...Not to remember, He was the biggest crush of Jung y/n's...

"I don't hate her anymore Hyung i don't...i have left hating her while ago...she looked so delicate when i first saw her but my hate was blinding my eyes that i couldn't see her softness...she was healing something that she didn't break in me...she was enduring every pain i gave to her silently but she never asked why...i spit hate on her face to make her speak but i failed myself...my hate was failure infront of her kindess but i never stopped until my heart started looking at her with admiration...my hate changed into annoying her...my rageful eyes moved to admire her...my cursive lips curved into compliments and i don't know when my smirk converts into pretty soft smile....i was slowly falling for her but i fell so hard that now I can't live without her...i want to go back and hug her until my arms left numb...i want to feel her closer until i smell her scent...i want to love her until my breaths give away....I went to ruin her but before that she ruined me with her silence...i never believed in love...never felt any love for women after mother's death but she proved me wrong...i love her Hyung, that i want to make her mine as soon as possible" lost in the poetry of his love Taehyung forgets that he was smiling all the time and his eyes were sparkling with tenderness...