Ep 46. Strong women

Years ago:

Y/n aka Angel-heart POV:

America is a cool country...it's my second month in America as a citizen because we left South Korea...left it because there was just haunting memories that will slowly kill you from inside and in the end you will find yourself in a living hell of reminiscence...that country is just a house of memories for me which i never wanted to visit in my life again...A mansion full of luxurious because my Grandpa is a successful businessman i have known so far and saw....Owner of the multiple fashion companies and luxury stores throughout the world...his approach in businesses and success is insane which leads me to live a better lifestyle here..."South korea was not safe for you Little genius" that's what my Grandpa told me before moving here...yes we did came here secretly but about how long Grandpa will run..we'll run...in the end we'll find ourselves infront of the press conference..a room filled with media...

The press and media is already very curious about his business success...some are highly jealous people and some are very big supporters of Dada...this will end soon..right?

Sitting in the room infront of so many unknown people was something unbearable for me..the camera flashes was sh!t on it's top...well i feel like the centre of attention because Grandpa is giving his long speech which he prepared last night..not gonna lie i did helped him with that...processing to cease this meeting with media, the flashes turned off giving me a breath of relief..i looked at Grandpa, sighing a long air out then sit...Mr Sam, the director manager of Grandpa's all companies came running with the water bottle..."Calm your nerves Sajangnim" he respectfully smiled at Grandpa which also made me smile by his behaviour...Mr Sam is the closest person to Grandpa who knows everything about us...can say a right hand of Grandpa...Dada finished his water and sighed in the end...Looking at me to his left he give me a smile that indicates assurance...i smiled back to make him feel better...

The day was hectic because we have to face so many unbearable yet unexpected questions...That's all thanks to my mother and brother...i smiled bitterly at their thoughts and walk towards our car with Grandpa...Grandpa sat inside before me as i said and i was about to hop inside when my eyes fall on a cotton candy stall...my eyes widened with excitement and i started pounding in joy..."COTTON CANDY..YEAHH" like a 5 years child me which i am....I became happy to see my favourite thing...i looked inside the car at Grandpa and saw him chuckling..."Dada i want that..please get me a cotton candy" i was poutly pleading even i know he'll never say no to me but still it's my style to get what i want from him..

"Okay I'll get you that" Grandpa said and i felt like i got a second life...He knows how much i love cotton candies...The driver uncle began to speak when Grandpa was about to come out of the car.."I'll get her the cotton candy Sir you should rest" and Dada chuckles "No dear..it's my little one's favourite thing and she will only like it if i get it myself" the driver nods, smiling and Grandpa walk out of the car...stood infront of me making me feel small infront of his towering figure..."It's there" I pointed my small finger towards the stall and Grandpa rolled his neck to follow my point...it was opposite of the road and quite distant from our car...Grandpa turned to look at me and smiled.."Stay here in the car i'll get it for you" listening him I instantly get inside no matter how badly i wanna go with him but I should not be stubborn at least everywhere...we are still infront of the press conference room where is huge crowd people like attorneys, Policeman's and Media..."Okay Go and come back with a lots of cotton candy" i smiled cheekily making him go and he widely chuckles before closing the door...

Grandpa POV:

I went to the cotton candy stall, baught a bunch of cotton candy sticks which is now making me difficult to hold them....i smiled to myself and turned around to go to her with what she loves...i always try to give her happiness no matter it gonna be good for her or not but i do for what she ask....that's my love for her... with a smile on my face i turned to walk towards my car...but when i looked up forward my heart stopped beating...eyes widened and my breath hitched, the cotton candy i was holding for my love fall down...my eyes were not believing the what I'm seeing....a car crashing into my car and saw it hitting the exact side where angel was sitting..."ANGEL" i gasp shouting loudly while my stopped steps alter into running...i passed over the fallen cotton candyand saw air was rising from the engine of car which hitted right now...in a blink of my eyes my whole world shattered and i saw people gathering around, filling the accident spot..