Ep 4. The truth Untold

Hoseok POV:

"Are you ok?..did i hurt you badly?"

I become concerned the moment i saw the girl standing next to me was rubbing her head and she was hissing...i again asked and this time i decided to reach her head but before i could touch her..she back away instantly while saying "I'm ok I'm ok..." I look at her frowing then i shrug..but when she look up and stare in my eyes, there was another kind of peace my heart felt..her duo eyes reminded me of someone but i don't know who.

Meanwhile:

Y/n also feel some kind of unknown feeling...but she look down then say "I'm sorry i didn't see you coming" she bow a little then Hoseok face turned into a smile..he smile with his small dimples around his lips and look at her with love.

"It's alright girl..tell me why are you roaming around..are you new?" he asked softly in order to help her while raising his brows then she replied hesitantly "Y-Yeah.. I'm new here.. I can't find principal's office" he look at her innocence and give her a warm smile "Oh i see..come on I'll take you to the principal office.." he turned his feet and y/n smiled happily while showing her bubble cheeks and thanked god in her heart that she found someone to help her.

They came out of the principal's office and hoseok started walking beside her as the principal told him to take y/n to her classroom.

"Don't be late tomorrow otherwise you'll face very tough punishment...you're new and the grandchildren of there friend that's why they left you free this time.. understand!!" he nagged her softly then looked at her side profile and saw her nodding like a kid and he smiled finding it cute..he badly wanted to pat her head because of how she's small and reaching his shoulder but he remembers the scene at corridor and control himself from touching her.

They reached near her class and the teacher look at him..she came out and frown "What are you doing here Hoseok?" She asked slowly while she took a glance at y/n who was innocently looking at them and glancing inside the classroom.

"Principal Sir told me to drop this new student to her classroom...she got late because she didn't knew the timing...Please don't scold her Miss Kwon" he lied innocently and you looked at him..he understand your stares and assured you with his small nod....you nod back and smile a little while looking down.

The teacher chuckled while looking at them and said "you're acting like her big brother..Don't worry about her hoseok..I'll be nice to her" she assure him but for a moment you both felt a sting of pain inside..he looked at you and smile with his eyes then he shook his hand in the air "Good bye Junior..have a great day ahead" he eventually thumbs her up with both hands to cheer her up..her all of the nervousness fade away when he winked at her and walk away..she was feeling his warmth by looking at his back until her thoughts broke by the teachers voice.

"Come with me dear" Miss Kwon smiled at her warmly and took her inside..she told her to introduce herself and she spoke with confidence "Hi everyone..my name is Jung Y/n...I'm new here and I hope I'll get along with you all" she slightly bowed her head after greeting then the teacher showed her seat and y/n went to the blank seat beside Jimin and Jungkook...she sit with Jungkook and he welcomed her with a smile.

Jimin POV:

My eyes were deeply immersed in my book as i was revising my lecture which Miss Kwon gave us a while ago...i was so immersed in studying literature that I didn't notice a new student come and sit beside us until Jungkook hit my arm with his elbow and i look at him with disturbed look...my attention divert towards him...he back away and a girls head popped up from his back..i become shocked to see a girl beside us but i kept my face normal...she greet me with her and i noticed she has a sweet smile then i greet her back...