Ep 22. Love between W3

You three jumped on the sofa and sat there to decide on a movie... Jungkook held the remote and started scrolling in search of a good movie..."Yes this one...pause Kookie we'll see this" Jimin said and you look at the movie which was based on a love story..."Okay let's watch this then" Jungkook replied softly then he stood up to turn off the lights...he came back and the three of you engulf yourselves in a blanket and hug each other...the movie started sparkling your eyes with its light as you guys focus on it...

No one is going to torture themselves with horror movies as the spicy food challenge was enough to make you all regret your decision but not more you wanna regret... everyone was enjoying the movie until Suddenly Jimin frown when he heard a sniffle from his right side as he was sitting in the middle...again a trembling sigh heard and he slowly look at your side...he instantly lean forward and turn towards you holding your shoulder he looked at you with concern "Y/n..are you crying?" He asked and you close your eyes as your tears rolled down your cheek and it shines with the light of the LED....

"Huh...Hey..what happened Cutiepie..why are you crying" he asked loudly and Jungkook looked at his right from the other side..you sniffled and a loud gasp left your mouth making both of them look at you worried..."Hah!! My ballet" you breathe heavily before speaking ahead and look up at the ceiling when your eyes filled with thick tears and you try to stop them from coming out of your eyes.."I didn't fail in my whole life...it was my wish to win this challenge" you speak further and Jungkook Jimin looked at you and gulped...Jimin pressed his lips in thin line as he understands...but Jungkook stood up and turned on the lights...he came towards you and spoke while laughing.."That's okay y/n next time try eating spicy food" he laughed at the end but you look down at the floor not ready to face his eyes and ignore his childish behavior...but Jimin looks up at him and glares.

Your heart suddenly started feeling heavy as you began to speak in a whinning tone.."N-No bunny... I'm not talking about this c-challenge." You said and then the next moment you looked up at him and burst into tears..."I f-failed ma-my ballet c-challenge" you cry and his eyes widened along with Jimin... their brows arched and they both looked at you worried.."Hey hey y/n" Jungkook's smile fade away and came towards you but you put your arm on your face hiding your tears from them as you sniffled continuously..."Y/n stopped crying please" Jimin who was sitting next to you came closer to you and said in a worried yet shocked voice and put his bandaged arm and engulfed you in his embrace.

Jungkook who was standing in front of you came and crouched down in front of your knees and held your arm to pull it down as you started crying like a mess...your voice trembled as you tried to speak.."I-I practiced a lot of dance to win Jimin---i feel failed..i wasn't preparing all this for a month to just make you ashamed in front of everyone..I'm s-sorry... I'm so s-sorry" you broke into deep tears and embraced Jimin and hid your red face into his warmth while weeping...he gulped when his heart clutches to see you like this and he felt guilty of everything that happened on the stage with you both...

Both brothers glanced at each other worried and Jimin bite his lips wondering and look at your head..."Don't be sorry my y/niee...don't think low of yourself like that" Jimin asked worried to heck but your tears were not stopping and you were crying while taking heavy breaths now...Jungkook touches your knee and caresses it "Y/n It's okay.. it's okay why worrying bro when we're here with you all the time.. don't blame yourself..it wasn't your mistake" he said and tried to calm you but you sniffled making their heart race...they both know that the accident had hurt you emotionally and physically but they didn't utter any word till now cause they are aware of your fragile heart but looking at you bursting out like this was something making their hearts ripped...but they wait for your heart to become calm "Y/naa..Why are you crying for that thing which wasn't written in your fate hmm..stop crying "Jimin asked softly thinking of everything positively himself while patting your back to stop you from crying but his words made you think of Taehyung...