Ep 3. A New Journey

Day after tomorrow:

While holding her backpack Y/n and her Grandpa rushed inside the airport because their car get puncher in mid way and caused them to reach late "Oh god we're so late dada..i hope I don't miss my flight" she said looking around.."Difficulty is part of our daily life don't get panic there's still 5 minutes left...but first look here and listen to me carefully" he said to her softly and y/n look at him.

"This is your ticket and this is your boarding pass... don't lose them at any cost...And if you want to buy something here is some money...don't eat too much during your flight because who knows you would get travel sickness as you're traveling for the first time...understand!!" And you nod "Hurry up and go to the queue before you miss your flight" Grandpa give her some guidelines to which y/n nod and understand carefully while she take the ticket and other things from his hands..but before she walk away, she look at him as she remember something.

"Dada listen!! Have you taken your medicine?" She asked with a concerned voice because she forgot to give him his medicine today..."Yes my child i had it..i know you would be busy so i took it myself" he assure her but she pout sadly.."Awe I'm sorry Dad i forgot" "It's ok my child" Grandpa said but then look at the announcement speaker and listen to it with y/n.."Just go..you're getting late y/n" he said and y/n look at him with misty eyes.."I don't wanna go without you..how am i supposed to live without you" she said as she started crying with sobs...the thought of going was killing both of them but they have to be strong...

Grandpa come near her and wipe away her tears with his thumb.."It will be okay once you get there" he minus the distance and hug her crying figure.."I- I will miss y-you Dada" she sob and he pat her back while crying on her shoulder...he broke the hug and look at her red puffy eyes."Take care of yourself and make sure to make good friends there..keep your company cool and pure y/n..this world is not made for you my innocent child, people nowadays are so cruel..you have to take every step carefully after thinking thousand times" He caresses her cheek and she nods like a good child and wiped away her last tear..she sighed heavily and went to the queue..

"Bye Bye Dada" she waved her hand from a good distance and grandpa smiled with tears as he waved back with both hands...before she turned around, he blew her a flying kiss eventually to cool the environment and she chuckled but painfully then she turned around..

"Go safely my little genius...I'll miss you..May god protect you from evils" he turned around and started crying his heart out...y/n turn to look at him one last time and look at his back shaking..she bite her lips and her eyes teared up to see him crying but before she lose control she turned back.

Meanwhile:

"Welcome back my boy." a lady voice occurred in the darkness of a room...she was sitting on a chair with face covered in a mask..only a little ray of sunlight was passing through the curtains, showing beautiful but deadly features of a young boy standing right opposite to her...his siren eyes dead like nothing could ever hurt him...his face straight like nobody could read it...and his tiny masculine body is standing there like he owned the whole world...but no...there's a women who called herself his Mother, is the owner of this man of beauty, who was hidden till now under her shadow.

Her aura is dark, feminine and cruel..she look at him and called his name sweetly "Taehyung..."

She tilts her head in the darkness but her voice is so dominating that no one could say no to her or ignore her.."Speak."taehyung replied while looking straight at her shadowed sitting figure..she chuckled at his boldness then speak slowly.

"It's time to go to South korea." She waits for his reply. "Why?...did she left?" He asked and the women stood up and walk near him slowly with her red heels.."Yes and I have booked a private jet for you, you're leaving the country tomorrow" she announced and taehyung look into her brown eyes through her mask...he arc his eyebrows together as he speak" Is everything alright mother...why are you suddenly sending me out of America!! Shouldn't we wait for some months!" He question because he wanted to know about her mind so that he could take his next step fastly..