Ep 41. Mysterious Obsession

Taehyung POV:

The air was blowing,cold enough to give goosebumps to my skin...my long hairs were falling on my forehead due to the air but it didn't stopped me from looking around through my black sunglasses...i watched the rescue team shifting Jimin's body carefully in the private jet which gonna take us both to America...Namjoon who was standing next to me was also watching them...i thought to call my mother because i can't surprise her with my presence suddenly... beside that she'll not like it and i hae to take care of her likes and dislikes if i want to improve my plan...i turn to Namjoon which made him look at me..."Excuse me" i excused myself from him and he nods then i walk away silently...At a distance, i stopped...I dialed her number and wait for her to pick so that i could tell her about the business I'm holding here is going to be pending.

~

In America:

Yeri's POV:

I looked at my reflection in the mirror...my wet hairs were falling on my shoulders as i just came back from taking shower... I'm not wearing my mask because I don't need it right now...i always hide my face from the world because everyone knows me...and unluckily my ex-husband was already very famous that made me hide my face behind mask after when i decieved them...the news spread like fire in whole South Korea even Seong tried to hide it...but media is so clever that they reached the depth of that case and ended up disgracing me...afte so many loathe i decided to leave the county with my new Husband and hide my face with this plastic mask which is my new face from past 9 years.

Even Kim brothers aka my step-sons haven't seen my face in those years...when their father introduced me and Hoseok to the family as his second wife...they felt betrayed with their mother....then that kim brothers saw me killing their mother... Taehyung was just 3 years old that time but the murder of his mother surprised his innocence...the other two was young enough to understand what is killing as they decide to deceive their father and left us..."Sadly after 2 years my Hoseok also left me because...haha.. because of my bad deeds but who cares when i am enjoying every luxury of life here...when nobody stopped me from doing things that i want...When i have money, luxury and my rebellion self then all i care for myself" i chuckled to remember my evilness...my husband who is the retired CEO of his underground illegal weapon company is also in a support with me...my only son Taehyung who is the current CEO but i feel bad for him sometimes....he was so innocent that i have to remove his mother murder from his brain by pushing him off the terrace which made his brain injured and then i take him to the doctor....i know I'm a curse to this family and because of me everyone is suffering...even my own childrens but all i care is about my daughter...

I'll take my daughter back..i have promised Seong that I'll take her back...my ego will not let her live in peace that's why i started everything after her...i have prepared Taehyung my younger son for her...but now he's also making me regret my decision....he is in love with his step-sister... he's a mama boy then how come he don't tell me...if he tells me then I'll trust him but if he fails then I'll not give second thought to my brain before killing him.

Despite of everything, I smiled to myself in mirror that looks beautiful even I'm in my 40's...my dimple smile is something that have captivated my husband's heart...i started to brush my wet hairs but my phone intrupted me and i sighed feeling disturbed...i look at my phone which is resting infront of me and instantly a greedy smile appear on my lips... it's Taehyung..my dummy son...even if he's breaking the rule but still he's working for me illegally...he send me money then what else i need from him...i touched my hairs flipping them on my back and picked up the phone...