Ep 16. We're Bulletproof

Next Day:

Hands in the air, Jungkook and Jimin are standing along with you outside of the class...you guys are trying your best to stand on your wobbly legs because it's been an hour you guys are standing next to each other in punishment..

"Oh my fvcking legs" you grown and make crying sounds dramatically..."Goshh!! I can't feel my hands with me they are numb" Jimin complained and moved his legs while grimacing in pain...whereas Jungkook scoff proudly and look at them both.."How many times i have told you both to workout like me...see I'm not even feeling tired...look at you weak bugs huh" he shook his head and rolled his eyes on them and Jimin and you look at him with 'are you serious boy' look..

"Yah you humourless bunny...we can't pick 50 kg for 15 minutes like you but we can surely beat your a$$ once we get out of here" you scold him and he laughed with Jimin..."That was your idea..now bear with us" he replied and you rolled your eyes.."it's not like you didn't enjoy with us" you murmured and jimin sighed at you both..."Guys stop bickering...i told you guys already that we should go to school...i even called you both but you guys are too spoiled to listen to me all the time..lazy A$$E$" he stated the fact and you both side eye him..."My sleep is more important than anything" you exclaimed and jungkook nod in agreement..."Fvck up" jimin rolled his eyes and you both laughed.

The bell rang and everyone came out of their classes for lunch....Taehyung came out of the class with his friends and you look at him...he looked at you from up and down and scoff like he was taunting you with his eyes and you narrow your eyes while glaring at him in disbelief..."You deserve this" he said repeating your past words near you and passed you with a smirk making you scoff at his boldness..."What the heck?" You said in disbelief and bite your lips in anger...you were ready to throw your hands on him as you hate this man with every inch of your heart.

"I just hate his existence here..i will kill this dude one day" you snap and jungkook and jimin look at you who was glaring at Taehyung's back..."Just ignore him bro.. he's not worth your attention" jimin said but then jungkook snarled "Just do it bro..at least he deserves a punch from your small fist" and you guys glare at his back and saw him fading in the corridor alley.

It was now the second last period...Every passing creature was looking at you three with strange eyes...nobody ever think of ParkJeon brothers standing in a punishment and since you guys were laughing at each other's jokes you've become a famous spoiled trio of the whole school...your laughter was so loud that the teacher came out of the class furiously.."Miss kim punished you and you three are laughing here..you guys are shameless...stop making me embarrassed and get in right now." he scolded and you three control yourself and entered the class while sewing your lips..

You came and your eyes fell on taehyung who was sitting alone on his window seat...you raised your brows with a smirk telling him that you're back and he rolled his eyes on you and looked away making you scoff dryly at him...the trio gang walk like gangsters and sat on their throne "Ah...at least we got back" Jungkook said cracking his finger bones and sit between Jimin and you as it was his turn in the middle..."I'm so hungry dude" you said making your other buddies felt their hunger too..

"Let's go to some cafe after school" Jimin suggests this time and you both look at him with wide eyes.."Wow are you serious jimin?" You said and Jimin chuckle "Ofcourse man...i also have a heart that wants to enjoy life" he shrugs and Jungkook entered the conversation"Bro never thought about anything else studies...that's your magic y/n" you chuckle feeling proud and shy at same time and said "should i flex over it?" and they both started laughing.

Taehyung POV:

I tightened the grip on my notebook, feeling insecure and furious to see her with those two brothers...they are always together and here i am waiting for a chance to get her... and because of these two boy's I can't reach her...i pack my bag and went out of the class because I can't bear to see my enemy laughing with other mens while here i am burning with anger.