Ep 17. Blind Date

"Yah yah just stop right here" you whisper slowly while stopping Jungkook from moving ahead...You entered inside a luxury building and stopped before the restaurant with Jungkook...Wearing black glasses and covering yourself with a scarf you peek your head behind the wall of a Restaurant and Jungkook's head could be seen on the top of yours who's wearing the same attire making you both look like a twin sibling...you slide down your glasses on your nose bridge and stare at the table of Jimin and Aira who are here on a blind date to meet each other...But being distrust you and Jungkook are here to keep eyes on your third buddy.

"Look look bunny how he's smiling at her" you tell and Jungkook looks at them sharply "I swear to god he didn't even look at us with that soft look y/n." He replied fueling your burn unknowingly and you scoff  "Yes yes you're right" you both look at his every step and gossip about him feeling jealous of the girl and burn your heart more with it...The waiter came to take their order and being a gentleman Jimin mistakenly smiled at the girl asking her about what she wanted to eat.."I'll surely break his teeth once he comes back" you warn and Jungkook scoff..."Don't worry bro I'm with you...I'll not even take him to the dentist" he said and look at them quietly.. Jungkook once glanced at you and felt some other kind of jealousy from your face but kept quiet and shrugged off.

Meanwhile:

Jimin and Aira were sitting there..they were quiet but smiling at each other because they couldn't find the right words to start the conversation..Aira sighed heavily as she couldn't stand with silence more and looked at Jimin who was already looking at her for some words..and she began to speak "Look Jimin I'll be straight with you as i want this thing to end as soon as possible..this must be shocking for you..but I can't marry you just because our Dad's are friends with each other..i love someone else and I can't betray him for the sake of my Dad's friendship" the girl explained everything without creating amy confusion and Jimin smiled softly after hearing her words...he looked at her features not to admire her but to find a tint of regret on her face..."I'm glad Aira you shared your feelings with me....don't worry about me.. I'm also not happy with this marriage but Dad was forcing me to do so...hah! now I'm peaceful" Jimin chuckled and sighed heavily as if a burden had been off his shoulders...Aira chuckled to see him sighing like that..and they both felt some peace of mind together.

"Btw what's her name?" Aira asked suddenly and Jimin looked up with wide eyes.."W-Who?" He stuttered and his mind clicked on y/n's thoughts immediately..."That girl you're in love with" she asked smiling with her soft pink features and Jimin scoff in disbelief...he chuckled to hide his nervousness "Ah no no i don't love someone.. it's just i want to complete my studies first...i wanna focus on me then I'll think about my love life.. that's it" he said,  stating the fact what he thought about his personal life and ignoring his feelings towards y/n which he had already confessed to her...he drink the water and quench his dry throat because of nervousness.

"Ah i see...I'm gladly waiting for that lucky girl" she said smiling at him and Jimin replied shortly "Sure" they both chuckle together not knowing they are making someone angry out there.

Your eyes widened while looking at them so happily laughing together as you began to shout..."Yahh why the hell she's making him laugh like that... I'll kill this lady today" you exclaimed and your feet were about to enter the restaurant but Jungkook stopped you from moving amd held your arm "Yah Yah stop right here...where the heck you're going y/n"

You look at him and glare madly "I'm going to kill her soon" you grit and  Jungkook chuckles "Do you love him that much?" He asked casually raising his brows at you in a gesture of teasing but you were so angry to think about his question and replied to him instantly "Yeah i love him...so what can't i love your chum or is it a sin to love that bastard huh..look how the fvck she's making him happy..I can't stand this" You said furiously amd point towards the girl who is innocent but for you she's evil...Jungkook looked at you shocked back and forth in your eyes because your voice was purely aggressive and filled with jealousy..."Hey..Calm down y/n...what has gotten you today...let's go with me" he eventually holds your wrist, taking you out of the building as he could feel your possession over your feelings right now...