Ep 35. Tease

Taehyung's POV:

"DAMNIT..UGHH" i growled...looked at the tire that just got punctured in the middle of the road...why everything betray me on the exact important moment..."hah" i sighed loudly and look here and there finding no one but just darkness...me and my Roisin was standing alone on road...and this place was surrounded by forest...it was dark and it's going to be midnight soon...it's not like I'm afraid of darkness i just can't stand with it...i turned around and rest my back with my car... pulling out my phone i decided to call someone who will help me out with this situation.

"Hello Jungkook" i called him because he's a mechanic and right now he's working in the car garage as a part timer...i knew it because it's my third time asking for help from him...The first when i got kicked on my balls from my Kitty and Jungkook helped me along with Jimin...the second time when my car's engine stopped working and the third now when my car kicked me on my ass and betray me..."Hello who's there?" I heard him questioning which made me sighed...we have become friends with each other after so many helps and he gave me his number if i need something...but right now i don't want him to piss me off because he always do that just because i tell y/n i hate her and she tells them....and now he's taking revenge from me..."it's me Taehyung...you have probably forgot my voice.." i chuckled dryly and heard him saying a long Ohhh.."Oh yeah Taehyung...how can i help you Taehyung..do you again got kicked by some girl?" His voice was full of mockery and i felt that so badly that i rolled my eyes in annoyence..."Maybe you want one from me i guess" i replied boringly and he chuckled hard...if my car didn't get punchured i would never thought of calling this pain in a$$.."Tell me why you call me at this time..." He stopped laughing and came straight to the point on which i felt relief..

"Bro my car got punchured in the middle of the road...i need your help here" i said but i hate to admit that i need someone's help...but in difficult time even donkey can be called father but it's just Jungkook..."Where are you now..Tell me your location." He asked and i started looking here and there in darkness..."I don't know exactly....maybe I'm lost" i speak astonished and heard a chuckle from opposite side.."What bro... you're lost..haha.. you're not a baby right?" He was continuesly laughing and i was controlling hard on my anger and i was listening to his bullsh!t silently..."You done?" I asked with my done face when i heard his silence...he paused to make me feel better but "No..Hahahha" he replied anyways and again started laughing on his own...

I sometimes think why y/n wonder with these chipmunks when they only know how to laugh at others and don't consider helping others.."Jungkook i need to go somewhere very important..come urgently bro stop laughing it's pissing me off " i said finally admitting that he's making me mad but i tried to keep calmness and eventually he coughed controlling his laugh...thank goodness...if my shipments were not waiting for me i would never have called this annoying a$$... else I'm standing on nameless road whichbis really annoying... Jungkook took a deep breath after his laughing session and speak "Okay send me your current location I'll be there soon" he finally give me some peace and i cut the call without saying bye to him...he don't deserve it either...

Time skipped and Jungkook came and changed the tire of my Roisin which i always keep in my hidden spot....Jungkook stood up after completing his work and slap the door of my Roisin.."Ready to go now" he said proudly and turned around but the slap on the door felt like slap on my face...i glare at him and he smirked understanding knowing that how much my car is dear to me..."Thank you" i said still glaring but he give me his devilish bunny smirk...he backed away and i wemt to my car, opening it's door i was about to sit in when he speak.."Oh do you want me to change anything else too? Because it seems like your brain has stopped working already" He asked smirking and i look up while my hands where holding the door handle and Jungkook was standing beside me...