Ep 9. The Eye Contact

"I'll surely make you regret taking my money and place Jung y/n"

Taehyung was looking outside of the window and he was thinking of that girl that his mother wants him to bring to her at any cost..he only knows one reason that she has to pay the debt of her sins to him..he in fact felt angry by the thought of her as he grit his teeth and speak in a low husky voice...He hates the fact that a mere girl is ruling over his money.

At school during lunch break:

"Have some strawberry milk y/n" jimin speak while putting one in her tray as they were putting lunch in there lunch trays..y/n smiled at him and took the milk happily...the trio walk to their specific place and sit in the cafeteria...no one is allowed to sit there because this place only belongs to these three bestie's.

Y/n started eating her food while jimin Jungkook was also munching...there was silence between you guys which is very rare to see...and y/n understand that Jimin haven't get over by yesterday's accident..she look up finding this chance as gold and speak.."Guys!!"

Both Jungkook and Jimin look up at her while raising there brows..y/n felt hesitant but then she gather her courage and speak.."umm I'm thinking.." she paused and jimin Jungkook wait for her to complete.."Thinking what y/n?" Jimin asked slowly with care."I'm inviting you guys on dinner tonight" she blabber fastly and look at them with hopeful eyes..

Jungkook look at her in shock and almost scream"Wow Really" and y/n nod excitedly..."You know how to cook?" Jimin question with doubtful face not being able to believe her words.."Yes i know how to cook..I'm pro..you'll see once you taste my food" jimin nod his head while his lips twitched in amazement.."Done.. I'm going and that's final" Jungkook mutter and look at y/n to give her a thumbs up..

"How can i deny when my cutiepie is going to cook with her own hands for us...right kookie!" jimin said with his cute smile and y/n blushed on his lovely words..."Of course Hyung" Jungkook chimed...she felt so happy as they both agree because she wasn't sure if they would like the idea or not..."Now I'm gonna make you the happiest Jiminie" you speak in your head, smirking you look at him with your siren eyes.

Corridor:

"Yah jungkooaaah give me my pen back...kookie please it's very precious to me....JUNGKOOOOOK" you were shouting while running behind Jungkook who have stolen your pen that your Teacher gifted you on your last birthday....but you have become very bold as compared to before because these two jerks always tease the sh!t out of yours and make you run in the whole hallway like this...

You stopped when you felt you're being out of breath..you bend and started breathing like a dog who's thirsty for water...Jungkook also stopped while giggling on you..."you can't reach my level of energy y/nie...i told ya, you won't be able to catch me but you dared me so here, look who's the loser now" he shouted from a good distance as he's saving himself from you...

You did a cross sign with your arms and he understood what you're saying "Now this pen of yours is mine" he said and you nod "Ok I'm a loser but come..come here" you called him while breathing so heavily and he noticed.."Aishh this girl." He run towards you after catching the water bottle from somewhere...he reached near your heavily breathing figure and looked at you with concern. "Yah you should have stopped before..look how much hard you're breathing right now" he gives you the water bottle, you stood straight and started drinking it while listening to his scoldings.

Your eyes travel from his face to down at his hand while drinking water and you evily smirk..."you should not give me dare like this if you can't have energy to........" he stopped when he felt a splash of water on his face and his eyes closed automatically..he felt that the pen slipped from his hands as he open his eyes and look at you, running while showing him the pen you just snatch from him.."YAHHHH JUNG Y/NAAA how can you do this...this is totally a cheating" his voice roars in the hallway then he runs behind you while pulling his hand towards you like he's gonna catch you in no second...you started laughing devilishly and run with your fast steps to the classroom, which was the ending spot for both of you...In results he couldn't catch you and you win the dare geniusly.