Ep 36. Zoned

Y/n POV:

We reached at the club in Jimin's car...it was my first time seeing a club and attending a party...but i feel lucky that I'm going to celebrate our friendship anniversary...we walk up to the entrance door but before the gaurds greet us..a loud yet ear piercing music touched our ears...my eyes widened as i never in my entire life feel anything like this...i looked at Jungkook with amazement and he smirks to see my reaction like he know the place already.

Jimin talked with the gaurd for awhile then we went inside...I'm wearing a dress which is short in length and glittering black...my hairs are opened above my shoulders and my heels are aching because these jerks made me wear high strapped heels...i feel little uncomfortable but Jimin told me to wear things like so that i could not feel like a newbie and fit in it's environment... looking at my dress he should be jealous but i know he's the type of man who can fight for me..i smiled to my thoughts and we three sat on ou booked table..

"Prepare a bottle of cocktail with less alcohol" Jimin ordered making me excited but Everytime he's with me i forget everything around me because he excites my soul...i understand he's concerned about my health that's why he's ordering less alcoholic drink...he looked at me and smiled softly and so me..."You look sexy y/n" i heard the sudden distracting whisper from my left which is from Bunny..i look away from Jimin and side eye Jungkook...as i was sitting in the middle i adjust myself to face both of them...

I smirk to look at smiling bunny "Your babygirl always look sexy... isn't she?" I raised my brows sassily asking him and he smirked at my flirtation..."That's why i named you little devil...your mind is always filled with flirt.." he chuckled and scrunch my nose tenderly but i glare at him while growling lightly... he's such a tease..."Yeah because i always follow you" i said and he laughed...

We talked for awhile then i looked at Jimin..who was sitting beside me typing something on his phone...he looked so immersed in it...i and Jungkook look at each other after him and sighed heavily knowing very well that he must be studying something and preparing it on his notepad while we were busy flirting..."He and his studies" Jungkook speak but i smirked" Not today bro" i turn to Jimin and in a blink of his eyes his phone was in my hand... Looking at me surprised by the sudden action he speak.."Yahh give me my phone back" he was more like begging but It's in my hands now...and when i got something i never give it back until I want..."Forget about it...we are here to celebrate our day and you're still studying instea of enjoying with us...isn't it wrong Jimin" i speak and he felt the aggression in my voice...he looked down agreeing with me and i put his phone in my black pouch where my phone was already resting on silent mode...

I look back at him when he didn't reply...but slide closer to me making my heart race and smiled cheekily...he hugged me by holding my shoulder and like always he kissed my cheek but i rolled my eyes teasing his love..."Don't be mad on this day at least" he said and pulled me into a side hug.."Don't study on this day either" i looked at him and mimick his tone with my words..."Ok ok don't be mad i won't even think about studies anymore..fine?" He asked and make an aeygo face...i look at his his face which made me smiled and i giggled...

"Your shots sir" we both were in the same position when the waiter's voice distracted us and Jimin looked at him...he left my shoulder which i didn't want him to leave and felt the coldness of world touching my body again..his warmth disappeared and i look away..."Thank you" he tells the waiter then he walk away smiling by Jimin's charm...

Because nobody in the club treat these poor people generously but some good and kind hearted people like Jimin always treat everyone equally with their deserve rights... Another reason why my heart jump by this book worm..

~

Disappointed,sad, emotionally damage and head filled with questions while eyes filled with disgust, Jungkook was looking at you both and he was feeling suffocating...his heart was burning while his face expressions were funny... "Why God why...just why you created me like this...why i always feel lonely in these two love birds...where is my bird...i want her so bad God..look at these jerks they are enjoying each others hugs kisses and even stares without marrying but here i am waiting for my dream bike to ride her... Please god please grant me with my dream Bike so that i won't feel single anymore." Jungkook was complaining to his God in his heart while his lips were cutely featured in a pout...even God will grant his wish when he found his cute complains..."I don't need a girl in human but a girl in machine...i will cherish her my whole life please god once grand me with my heavy bike" he wished as this boy is working day and night to fulfill his dream...he was on the edge of crying when the waiters call pull him out of his fantasy.