Ep 2. An Ecstasy

At Jimin's place:

It was 30th may of summer...the sun was bright,burning everything with it's hot rays...The workers put luggage into the car trunk and everyone was ready to go to Seoul... Jimin's small family which includes his Eomma, Appa and his younger brother were waiting for their big boy who always gets late unknowingly...everyone was sitting in the car whereas Jungkook was standing under the burning sun.."Ah Hyuuung!!! Come down hurry up.." he whine and sighed loudly while shadowing his eyes with his hands..

Jimin run out fastly while keeping some books with his chest...jungkook look at his direction and glare when jimin came from behind and put his arm on his shoulder.."i was burning alone under this hot sun bro" Jungkook complain and jimin look at him in awe "Awe Awe!! baby was waiting for his Hyung...not thankful cuz it's your duty little brother" he smiled playfully then ruffle Jungkook's combed hairs but he pushed his hand away madly "Yahh you know how hardly i worked to set this hairstyle for today" jimin giggle and sit in the car after teasing his little brother behind...

Everyone sat on their Land cruiser and their faces were happy yet excited..."Dad are you driving the car..where's the driver" Jimin frowned from behind and looked at his father sitting on the driver's seat...his father roll his neck slightly with a smile and look at his wife who was sitting on the passenger seat with him, she smiled back and he speak "Today I'm gonna give my little family the taste of small trip...think of this new journey as a small family trip..Are you happy boys?" He asked loudly and His both sons excitedly yelled back in sync "Yes"

Their mother giggled and Her husband started the car, "Are you ready boys?" He yell lastly on which both brothers replied with the same energy "YES" Mr Park smiled proudly and drove off the car,leaving from there with high speed..."WOH-HOOO" jimin and Jungkook shouted from behind with enthusiasm.

At Y/n's House:

Y/n was in her study room...she was studying her lesson while waiting for her Professor to come...Her grandpa doesn't want her to go outside as it's dangerous for her so he decided to arrange a professional home tutor for her, who used to come every morning and teach y/n till evening...

She felt sleepy all of the sudden because she was waiting for him from past 5 minutes...she decided to rest for a while and lean back..she was yawning with her big mouth that can endure every kind of birds and insects in it...just then the door click open and a person in his 50's entered inside with his laptop bag...but he remained at the door as he look at her and raise his eyebrows to see the most foolish act of y/n...

y/n fastly open her eyes on the sound of door opening...she close her mouth with the speed of light and sat there properly while setting her cloths..she look down in embarrassment as she wants to burry herself in the earth.."Good morning Professor" she bow a little and greet him without looking up..The Professor control his laugh and entered inside to sit on the couch opposite of y/n...it's normal for an old man who has been coming over here from past 10 years but still he found it funny and never get mad at her...she didn't look up out of embarrassment and he greet her back.

"Good morning my dear...i guess you didn't took full sleep last night" she look up raising her eyebrows and shake her tiny both hands "No no..i was just revising my lesson and felt sleepy all of the sudden...i did get good sleep last night...because you always teach me to take care of my sleep" she speak innocently and Mr Lee felt proud on his student.."I'm glad to hear that" he said and y/n smile while nodding her head...

The professor then took out a box from his coat pocket and give it to y/n as he speak"Happy birthday my child...may god bless you with happiness and success...may your every dream come true..you have always been my good student" she look up and smile as she know he always wish her on her birthday...but then she look down at his hand and think wisely...