Ep 20. Strings of heart

"I can't understand who the hell spread marble balls on the floor" Jimin said holding his forehead with anger and stomping here and there.

"Bro don't worry we'll find out" Jungkook said and Jimin cracked his bones of neck while he massage his shoulder feeling pain in it but he ignored his pain like always...You look at them and your eyes were telling how badly you wanna cry...you remember the scene from the practice room where you and Jimin were practicing and now look at your surroundings you find yourself in bed injured.."Jimin!" You called him slowly and he looked at you humming.."Are you Okay?" You asked and glanced at his shoulder which he was holding...he found you looking at his shoulder and instantly removed his hand...he forced a fake smile while looking at you "Yeah I'm fine bro" he said and you looked in his eyes..which were telling lies and you surely believed it.

You look away and he notices the silence in your act.."Okay Good" you said without any emotion and he gulped fear of lying again..he came and sat beside you...he held your hand gently and smiled "Okay I won't lie...I don't know but i'm feeling a little pain in my right shoulder that's why i was massaging it.." he said and you instantly looked at him and Jungkook also looked at him with comcern.."Hyung what the hell..why do you always hide your pain like this...why you always lie about yourself huh...are you mad or what??" Jungkook spoke this time but his voice was loud and so much worried that you never find him like this before...Jimin looked at him and felt guilty..you look at Jimin and then glance at Jungkook who was already glaring at his big brother "Hey..stop Jungkook..At least he doesn't lie " you said softly and Jungkook leaned back still feeling furious...Jimin smiled at you cheekily without saying anything and you both glare at him..

"Shut your mouth or else I'll break it..Go right now to the hospital with Jungkook" you snapped at him furiously and his eyes widened..you press your lips feeling more angry and touch his pouty beak squeezing it with force and "YAhhh" he growled and looked at you while hissing..."Go" you tell him with your glary eyes and he looked mad.."Okay I'm going to my tigress" he agreed and you smiled...he stood up from bed and walked to Jungkook who was laughing at you both..."Take me there bro before this girl eats me alive" Jimin pout saying and you chuckled "Let's go" Jungkook said and come towards you whereas Jimin went to your right side and they both made you sit and then stand you up carefully while you hissed a bit when your feet touched the cold ground...

Jungkook bent down and made you wear your shoes and you smiled.."God bless you my child" you said and put hands on his hair giving him blessings...He looked up and chuckled "Thanks Mother Teresa to bless me" you guys chuckled together and then Both of them take you to the car as you can't walk on your feet properly..."What kind of time has come now that we have to shouldersit this babygirl" Jungkook gushed and you chuckled while Jimin said "Soon you're going to take care of this baby boy also" and Jungkook rolled his eyes at him "I should be both of your father really"...and he three crazy buddies leave from there while teasing each other and laughing together.

The teacher looked at you guys leaving the room and smiled "They are so close to each other...I've never seen someone so much in love with each other and protecting one another like true friends..May god protect this pure friendship of theirs and give them strength to cherish this friendship always..Amen"she said softly while praying in her heart for them and then walked away holding a beautiful smile on her face.

Time skipped:

Jimin was sitting shirtless on the stretcher bed giving the glance of his tanned body layered with cool six-pack Abs and the doctor was checking his blood pressure...He looked at Jungkook who was standing there while crossing his arms against his chest like a father looking after his son and Jimin looked at him with dirty poor expressions..."I'm fine Jungkook please don't do this oppression on me please" Jimin whines making the doctor chuckled as he was now bandaging his shoulder which was badly injured but Jungkook looked at him with a death glare and Jimin gulped faking a smile to him and look down like a good boy...