Ep 24. Repay the sin

Y/n POV:

I went to the library leaving everything including Jimin and Jungkook behind because I'm feeling so insecure right now that i have never felt before...someone came into my life amd he started hating me so suddenly and to the extreme level that he wanted me to suffer... it's not a coincidence there's something I'm lacking...there's still some information I'm missing...nobody can hate you so suddenly like Taehyung hate me... and i always find him staring at me in the class and saying me such words like he's not happy to see me happy...

I picked up a random book from the shelf and sat in front of a person I don't know as his face was hidden behind a book...i raised the book to my level and instead of reading it my brain started working on how to find my brother..."I'll find you soon brother" i said and my eyes intensely glared at the words that are enabled to read...but before i could read them right someone pulled my book down and i stared at him blankly..

"Y/n" said Hoseok brother and i smiled unknowingly to find him sitting against me."Oh brother you?" I chimed happily and he nod.."you know you were holding the book in wrong direction" his bright smile lift up his lips and i scoff in disbelief.."Oh.. really" i speak slowly and turn the book from upside down.."I wasn't even reading brother Hoseok" i smiled mischievously at him and he leaned in to ruffled my hairs with love as just a small table was between us...

For a moment there was a silence between us and i could feel the stares of Hoseok brother on me.."What are you thinking y/n...is there anything disturbing you?" I was lost in my thoughts untill i heard his voice and it made me look up at him with shock.."Aa n-nothing brother...what are you talking about" i shook my head and looked away avoiding his intense gaze on me...i nervously put the hairs strand behind my ear and faked a smile to look normal but then i felt him putting his book down and pressing his arm on the table to give me his full attention..

I look up at him innocently with a lump of nervousness as the aura around us become thick..."Y/n...i have told you you're like my little sister and I'm your big brother then why are you avoiding my gaze when your eyes are clearly telling me you're not okay..hmm" his words went straight to my heart and i stopped avoiding his gaze and look at him to give him my all attention like he's doing..."Ah brother right" i look down and breath heavily to control my racing heart...i then sighed heavily and gulped,  forcing a genuine smile on my face i look up at him and speak.."it would be wrong if i lie to you when I'm the one who wants you to be my big brother and it will count wrong if i lie to my big brother..right" i speak as a matter of fact and he nod paying attention to my words...i look down "I'm confused..I don't know what to do with my life..." My lips don't smile as Hoseok's brother begins to speak "Look at me and tell me clearly" he asked softly and made me look up at him "brother I'm gonna tell you the truth...I'm not here for studies" i said and Hoseok's brows arched..

you sighed heavily before speaking and your heart was thumping against your chest heavily "Then why are you here y/n? What's the purpose of living here then!" He asked making you sighed heavily before speaking and your heart was thumping against your chest heavily.."I'm-I'm here to find someone special" you tell him slowly and his mouth opened in an understanding way..."Ahh i see...the purpose of living here is to find someone.. right" he asked looking at you developing a sense of understanding between you both and you give him a slow nod with a blink of assurance.."I'm not gonna question you further y/n because I don't like to invade someone's privacy until it's their concern.." he tells you about him slowly and you smiled at his thoughts of intelligence.."I'm glad i found a brother like you so strangely when i need someone like you" you said with heart full of care ,eyes full of love and mind full of positivity not knowing the one you're telling is the the one you're looking for...