Ep10. Unknown feelings

Y/n POV:

I don't know when i fall asleep with the last thought of him...I woke-up when my alarm rung..."Aghhhh" i growl as the thought of going school hit my head hardly..i hate going to school...i sit up on bed and run my fingers throw my hairs..suddenly my eyes fall on the yellow tulips bouquet and jimin's face came across my eyes...I'll never forget how his behavior attracted me..and how he was behaving with all his gentleman qualities with me..

I bite my lower lip smiling and blushing then I started kicking my feets in the bed...I might go insane day by day with his thoughts....i heard a knock at my window and turned my head towards it, smiling to myself i look at the couple of sparrow and move my body to them..i tried to touch them on the glass window and squeeze my nose, finding them cute as hell.

I go to the other side of my bed and open the mid drawer, taking out my polaroid camera and went back to the window and click so many pictures of these little birds...i look at the pictures after 2 minutes of photography session and it went out very well...I love to store my happy memories in this polaroid camera...i smile to myself then get up for my morning routine.

After taking a shower i walk out of the bathroom, wearing my bathrobe...i did my little make-up and wore my uniform then make my hairs...and eventually i put my ribbon on my ponytail...I took a look of myself, Perfect...i mumbled being satisfied then escort myself to the kitchen for breakfast.

..

"Why you're so disgustingly awful when i think about you b!sh?" Taehyung cursed under his breath while looking down at his feets...cold water drops are drenching his naked body...his long wet hairs are falling on his forehead shadowing his siren eyes, that makes him hotter than a hot chocolate...

His extensive veiny hands with long fingers are placed on the wall, giving a good view of his young yet masculine triceps and ample shoulders..."Even thinking about you make my nerves wrecked...how could you do that to my only mother..she can't even face her own son, that is Me...you're just gross to me...just wait and watch for the right time y/n when I'll sue you for every bad deed of yours that made us suffered." He breath heavily, piercing bathroom wall with fierce eyes.

Month Later:

Every sane was walking casually in the garden of college...Suddenly a high pitched voice roar in a whole college and everything stopped,with a gasp..there eyes popped out when they saw a pitch black, shinning BMW M2 F87 entering from the school gate..

there eyes popped out when they saw a pitch black, shinning BMW M2 F87 entering from the school gate

Every boy, including girl of every kind head out to see their dream car...their mouth started watering while looking at the mysterious car...they think of the lucky person who gets the chance to drive this...