Ep 6. The Chat Group

Y/n POV:

It's Sunday, a holiday from college...Laying on the bed lazily i took out my phone and the time was showing 3 pm and i was hella bored because i have nothing to do nor I'm in a mood to study...i stared at my window and random thoughts started clouding my head.

It was july 15 when i joined my new college and luckily i have already made two friends there...we three exchanged our numbers tomorrow at home time and i have created a group for the three of us...i named that group "Bulletproof Trio" i laughed when i remember the name we three decided together...i don't know why i choose this name but it gives us another kind of feeling of proudness and togetherness...

"So these were the dolphins i always see in my dream...they were the one calling me always to play with them" i said in my heart and felt happy...it was a fated dream that is fulfilled now...i picked up my phone and i was about to message in group to aske my buddies what there are up to..

When a message popped up in our group chat.."Think of devil and the devil appears" i said to myself and open the chat..

Bunny: "Guys what are you doing?" He typed and i smiled at the connection between our hearts...this is what i was going to type.

Me: "Nothing just laying down on bed lazily..you tell?" I replied usually.

Bunny: "I've shifted my room just now and I'm feeling tired y'all" he said y'all little boldly and i sent him the laughing emoji.

Me: "Why so tired bunny...didn't your hyung helped you?" I asked with a smirk and suddenly jimin entered the chat.

Coconut head: "No" he looked mad.

Me: "Damn" i said and Jungkook replied to Jimin's message with rolled eyes emojis.

Coconut head: "I'll never help this minion because i kicked him out of my room today...his moans while gaming were disturbing me and i couldn't focus on my studies because of that" he explains and i laughed in real life.

Bunny: "Oh hyung for fvck sake don't lie...i was not moaning at all...that's how a gamer deals with difficult situations.. just like you love to study in silence we like to play with those moans and screams"

Me: "I totally agree with bunny but I'm also with Jimin..." i said teaming up with both sides and jimin sent me the laughing emoji with one kissing emoji that is very casual between us and i don't mind it at all.

Coconut Head: "Ok bye..I'm going to study i have to practice math" he said and with that he left the chat before he reacted to our sent eye rolls..

Bunny: "Y/n come let's play a game...I'll teach you ok?" He said and i become excited..i really wanna play with him cuz I'm so much bored at home right now..

Me: "Ok" I agree with him and he sent
me the link...

i downloaded the game that was named like PUBG and then I started it... Jungkook called on my phone because i didn't know anything about this game..he started guiding me and i opened the game...jungkook gave me his Gmail to login i entered the game...My eyes widened as my character was standing there naked and a gasp left my mouth...i heard Jungkook's laugh and speak in an astonished voice "Yahh why the hell I'm standing here naked? Where's my clothes?" I speak through our phone call and he didn't stop laughing "wait wait I'll teach you how you wear clothes to your character" he said and started guiding me...

Jungkook entered my lobby out of nowhere but i did what he told me to do..his character was well dressed and I praised him staggerly.."Now open your mic y/n" i opened my mic "Yes opened" i said to him on call but my voice was sounding in echo..."Hello Hello mic check 1 2 3" i said and my voice again echoed. Jungkook scoff "Fool" he said to me and i smiled cheekily "Ok now I'll cut the call and we'll speak through these mics" he said and i stare at the screen...he opened his mic then we both started playing while speaking through our mics...