Ep 14. Mission Rebel

They both look at each other with wide eyes and their fists fall behind their frozen bodies and the rebellious duo whisper in a fearful voice.."DAD"

Mr park open his eyes slowly and speak in a tired voice "Who are you..show me your faces" they both slowly turned around and look at their father...they gulp in fear but then they both look down, sighing in relief they look at the bottle of alcohol in Mr Park's hand..they know when he's drunk he don't remember anything or anyone..

"Yahhh Who the hell you-u both huh?" Their father blabber in his drunk voice and Jimin walks near him...he hold him by his shoulder and speak in a slow voice..

"Nice to meet you sir Park...we're electricians and we were here to check the farm house lights."Mr park nod with his drunk eyes and look at him.."Are the lights fine now?" asked Mr Park and hiccup.."Yes Sir everything is well..you're drunk so much..you should rest now..ok...We'll also take our leave"Jimin said and turned him around with his shoulders... Jimin look at jungkook and signal him to go out of the mansion.. Jungkook nod and run from there.."ThAnK yUo Mr ElEctRiCiAns" Mr Park smiled and went to his room's second door which opened in the garden..then he went inside his room and Jimin sighed with a growl.."We almost got doomed" he said then also rushed out of the main gate.

"What kind of time has come..now we have to sneak out of our own house and steal our Dad's favorite car then being an electrician is cherry on the top of our destiny" Jimin shook his head in disbelief and chuckled with Jungkook then he start the engine.

Y/n POV:

"Where the heck were you guys huh...it's 1 am right now...we're getting late boys" i growl through my phone and heard a long sigh from Jungkook.."Bro actually father came out of nowhere and it took us 15 minutes to make him understand" i got shocked as i listen to him..."Omo what..then how you guys are coming now" i asked shockingly and he sighed again..."Thank god he was drunk..he don't recognize anyone in his drunk state that's how we make our way out" he explains and i sighed in relief...we almost got doomed..i cut the call and wait for them.

i was standing beside my window while holding the long rope of curtains and bedsheets that i made to escape from my house.. Gladly my bodyguards are sleeping right now otherwise they wouldn't let me outside at this hour..but it was my wish to once do this escaping challenge with my buddies.. and here we're all risking our lives just to spend some thrilling time together while star gazing.

Yes a simple trio date of star gazing would be enough for us where we'll open our hearts with each other and it will make our bond more strong.

After sometime i look at the car headlights at the corner of the alley which were blinking, telling me to come out as i understand it's Jimin's car...i instantly put my phone in my pocket and hold the cloth rope strongly...i climbed down and jumped silently at the end.. i look here and there finding no one then i rushed towards the alley while crossing over the small wall of my yard..

I ran towards the dark alley corner and reached near them...we all smiled together amd i catch my breath..."We finally did it guys" i breath heavily and they both chuckle proudly and we three hugged together...we broke the hug "It wasn't so easy but we did it because there's nothing we can't do" Jungkook speak and we both nod proudly "Yes...now sit in the car and hurry up" said Jimin and we three sat in the car then drive to our destination.

Jimin was driving the car at full speed and Jungkook was sitting beside him, vibing on the loud music on the passenger seat...i was sitting behind them, leaning my head between their seats and enjoying the beautiful moment of our happy life.